The pupils and the teachers of Ayim L/A Primary School in Ayim Brekuso Akwapim South in the Eastern Region of Ghana beamed with smiles as the entourage of John Dumelo Foundation and Canadian-Jamaican descent MS Spike Foundation invaded their school premises to donate few items to them.
The two foundations partnered to donate to the pupils backpacks [school supplies]. In each backpack were rulers, calculators, canyons, exercise books, hand sanitizers, fruit juices among others.
An excited MS Spike after the donation told GhanaCelebrities.Com her reasons for flying from Canada to Ghana to partners the actor for the donation.
She said “Back home in Canada, I provide school supplies for school in less unfortunate communities, I partner up with the John Dumelo Foundation to do the same thing here in Ghana, we go to less privilege communities to present to them school supplies to go to school to help them with their education.”
MS Spike hopes to be back in the country in December for a mega concert all in the name to donate to the needy.
Actor John Dumelo who was hailed at the school on the other hand said, he was moved by what MS Spike Foundation was doing in Canada, hence teaming up with her. He continued that…
“Because you know my foundation, we have been doing work in Ghana for the past 5 years, so I always like to team up with people who have the same passion of helping the needy and less privilege, so when she came up with the idea, I said let’s do it and the rest is history.”
According to John Dumelo, he has opened his hands wide and will welcome any who wants to team up with his John Dumelo Foundation to donate to and put smiles on the faces of the needy in the society.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 5 SOLID Proofs That Nadia Buari Has A Hidden Child
- Did You Know God Is A Woman? Catholic Priest Who ‘Resurrected’ Says He Saw God And She’s A Girl
- Ghana Man’s Attempt to Poison His Lover Led to Her Death And Four Other Kids…
- PHOTOS + Angry Ghanaians Join ‘Wↄn Gbo’ Demonstration in Accra to Protest Against Ghanaian Government
- Three Children Drown In Eastern Region Because They Were Swimming To School- In A Country That Dashes Its Footballers Cars For Winning Nothing