The pupils and the teachers of Ayim L/A Primary School in Ayim Brekuso Akwapim South in the Eastern Region of Ghana beamed with smiles as the entourage of John Dumelo Foundation and Canadian-Jamaican descent MS Spike Foundation invaded their school premises to donate few items to them.
The two foundations partnered to donate to the pupils backpacks [school supplies]. In each backpack were rulers, calculators, canyons, exercise books, hand sanitizers, fruit juices among others.
An excited MS Spike after the donation told GhanaCelebrities.Com her reasons for flying from Canada to Ghana to partners the actor for the donation.
She said “Back home in Canada, I provide school supplies for school in less unfortunate communities, I partner up with the John Dumelo Foundation to do the same thing here in Ghana, we go to less privilege communities to present to them school supplies to go to school to help them with their education.”
MS Spike hopes to be back in the country in December for a mega concert all in the name to donate to the needy.
Actor John Dumelo who was hailed at the school on the other hand said, he was moved by what MS Spike Foundation was doing in Canada, hence teaming up with her. He continued that…
“Because you know my foundation, we have been doing work in Ghana for the past 5 years, so I always like to team up with people who have the same passion of helping the needy and less privilege, so when she came up with the idea, I said let’s do it and the rest is history.”
According to John Dumelo, he has opened his hands wide and will welcome any who wants to team up with his John Dumelo Foundation to donate to and put smiles on the faces of the needy in the society.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
- Winner Of 2006 Miss Malaika-Hamamat Montia Has STOLEN A Car?
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: People Who Can Ignore Texts Or Calls Are Happier Than Those Who Answer?
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know