Ghanaian actress-Yvonne Nelson has released a trailer for her latest self-produced movie-House of Gold, which features multiple-award winning Actor-Majid Michel, Luckie Lawson, Eddie Watson,Francis Odega,Yvonne Nelson herself and a dozen of talentless kids…
It looks like the African movie industry is one hell of a big joke. No doubt Yvonne Nelson is a good actress, same as Majid Michel, Francis Odega and Luckie Lawson.
But if these good (yet struggling to move to the next stage) actors do not mind starring in movies with a bunch of talentless individuals, what does this say about their career direction and the finished product?
Check out the trailer below…
In House of Gold, Dab Ansah Williams, a high flying entrepreneur/business mogul, polygamist and socialite, is battling with cancer and has 6 weeks left to live according to medical practitioners. With the help of his long time associate and legal representative, he embarks on a mission to call all his children back home – most of whom were born out of wedlock and various illicit affairs.
The re-union proves a little more than everyone bargained for as each child returns with an agenda, setting the stage for the most hilarious and bizarre 7 days of their lives. At the end, they realize that there is just too much for too many.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Senior Citizens Group In Kumasi Threatens A Naked Demo Against Ghana Government
- STATEMENT: Ghana Football Association Mourns The Departed C.K Gyamfi
- FUNNY VIDEO: Early Morning 'MENTAL' At Sankofa JHS | Teachers Looking for Ways to Beat Students
- George Boateng- The Man Contesting President Mahama For Flagbearer Of The NDC Says Gays And Lesbians Would Be Executed By Firing Squad Under His Regime: He Is Just Echoing What Ghanaians Think
- PHOTOS: Actress Lydia Forson At the 2015 Notting Hill Carnival in London | What A Costume!