I cannot remember the last time I saw such an excellent music video for a Ghanaian song. It has recently been tacky concepts, unnecessary discothèque lights killing your eyes and bad pictures.
Clearly, Kaaki has raised the bar with her video for ‘Too Much’ and I hope other artistes will begin to put efforts into their videos too.
It has always been hard for me to watch Ghanaian music videos to the end (I force myself to do it because I need to write on them). But this is not the case for Kaaki’s video, I have already watched it three times!
I can’t believe the video was directed by Ghanaian video director, George “Gyo” Gyimah of Phamous Philms whose standard we’ve seen fall drastically with time.
What do you think?
Check out the video below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 'Leave John Dumelo Alone' Writes GC Contributor Gabby Nash
- FACE SHOTS: Joselyn Dumas Vrs Becca
- Floyd 'Money' Mayweather is Stinking Rich But Know that He Says He Will Never Donate to Africa & We Think He is Damn RIGHT
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Pics of the Week: Menaye Donkor, Sandra Ankobiah, Yvonne Nelson, Captain Planet, Becca, Yvonne Okoro, Gloria Sarfo & Others
- President Mahama's Communication Team Member-Alhaji Halidu Haruna Says the Ghanaian Female Celebrities Over 30 Who Are Not Married Are All PROSTITUTES...Sort Of