I cannot remember the last time I saw such an excellent music video for a Ghanaian song. It has recently been tacky concepts, unnecessary discothèque lights killing your eyes and bad pictures.
Clearly, Kaaki has raised the bar with her video for ‘Too Much’ and I hope other artistes will begin to put efforts into their videos too.
It has always been hard for me to watch Ghanaian music videos to the end (I force myself to do it because I need to write on them). But this is not the case for Kaaki’s video, I have already watched it three times!
I can’t believe the video was directed by Ghanaian video director, George “Gyo” Gyimah of Phamous Philms whose standard we’ve seen fall drastically with time.
What do you think?
Check out the video below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- If You Do Not Fight For Change, The Status Quo Remains: BET Awards And The Discrimination Against African Artists
- Reason Why Sarkodie & Stonebwoy Performed In Front Of Just 27 People At The BET Experience Revealed
- Sarkodie & John Dumelo Are About to Be KILLED | Prophet Says GOD Is Angry & He Is Going To Seriously Knock Them Out
- PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim Wears 3D Eyebrows | What The Hell Is That Even?
- My Thoughts On Shatta Wale’s Sale Of His Ghana Music Award Plaques For 2 Cedis | There Is NOTHING Inherently WRONG With This...