I cannot remember the last time I saw such an excellent music video for a Ghanaian song. It has recently been tacky concepts, unnecessary discothèque lights killing your eyes and bad pictures.
Clearly, Kaaki has raised the bar with her video for ‘Too Much’ and I hope other artistes will begin to put efforts into their videos too.
It has always been hard for me to watch Ghanaian music videos to the end (I force myself to do it because I need to write on them). But this is not the case for Kaaki’s video, I have already watched it three times!
I can’t believe the video was directed by Ghanaian video director, George “Gyo” Gyimah of Phamous Philms whose standard we’ve seen fall drastically with time.
What do you think?
Check out the video below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- HAPPY DEATHDAY Featuring Kafui Danku, Nana Ama McBrown, Alex Ekubo, James Gardiner & Others to Be Premiered on November 14 in Accra
- GC Reader-Sasha Says Kofi Adjorlolo is a ‘BIG SNUB’ | What Has Your Experience Been LIke With Ghanaian Celebrities?
- Celebs Out & About: Yvonne Nelson, Juliet Ibrahim, Menaye Donkor, Stephen Appiah & Delay
- On the Oscar Pistorius Verdict: Does the Punishment Fit the (Alleged) Crime?
- Naa Ashorkor's Wedding: Would You DRIVE Something Like This on Your Wedding?