Is this not more than a piss take? You are booked to perform in a country and instead of arriving a day before the performance per agreement, you turn up just less than 6 hours to the concert time…
Anyway, Chris Brown has finally landed in Ghana with a big frown on his face…$1 million is a lot of money for us Africans so he better starts smiling…
Chris Brown will tonight share a concert stage with Ghanaian musicians-D-Black, Sherifa Gunu, Efya, R2Bees and Samini.
As we wait to see his $1 million performance, we are placing calls to establish how much the local stars were paid. As usual, we are certain it would not even be close to the cost of Chris Brown’s breakfast in Ghana.
More photos coming soon…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Boko Haram Attacks Towns in Nigeria Barely a Day After Announcing Ceasefire
- Boko Haram to Release the Over 200 School Girls Kidnapped After a Deal with Nigeria’s Government
- Parents in UK Tell School to Cancel Ghanaian Teacher Exchange Because of EBOLA
- ‘Amazing’ New Load Shedding Time Table From ECG | Ghanaians to Go Without Power For 24 Hours Every Other Day
- Advert Showing Woman’s Boobies Leads to Over 500 Accidents within a Day in Russia