Is this not more than a piss take? You are booked to perform in a country and instead of arriving a day before the performance per agreement, you turn up just less than 6 hours to the concert time…
Anyway, Chris Brown has finally landed in Ghana with a big frown on his face…$1 million is a lot of money for us Africans so he better starts smiling…
Chris Brown will tonight share a concert stage with Ghanaian musicians-D-Black, Sherifa Gunu, Efya, R2Bees and Samini.
As we wait to see his $1 million performance, we are placing calls to establish how much the local stars were paid. As usual, we are certain it would not even be close to the cost of Chris Brown’s breakfast in Ghana.
More photos coming soon…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!