Is this not more than a piss take? You are booked to perform in a country and instead of arriving a day before the performance per agreement, you turn up just less than 6 hours to the concert time…
Anyway, Chris Brown has finally landed in Ghana with a big frown on his face…$1 million is a lot of money for us Africans so he better starts smiling…
Chris Brown will tonight share a concert stage with Ghanaian musicians-D-Black, Sherifa Gunu, Efya, R2Bees and Samini.
As we wait to see his $1 million performance, we are placing calls to establish how much the local stars were paid. As usual, we are certain it would not even be close to the cost of Chris Brown’s breakfast in Ghana.
More photos coming soon…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Transparency International’s Corruption Perception Index Ranks Ghana As Second Most Corrupt Nation In Africa
- Lupita Nyong'o Is Looking Amazing on Essence Magazine's January Issue Cover
- 21st Century Ghana: Police Descend On Protesting Teacher Trainees And Lash Them
- I have Evidence That Asamoah Gyan Raped Sarah Kwablah - Maurice Ampaw
- Photo: Joselyn Dumas Stuns in Ankara Outfit