Is this not more than a piss take? You are booked to perform in a country and instead of arriving a day before the performance per agreement, you turn up just less than 6 hours to the concert time…
Anyway, Chris Brown has finally landed in Ghana with a big frown on his face…$1 million is a lot of money for us Africans so he better starts smiling…
Chris Brown will tonight share a concert stage with Ghanaian musicians-D-Black, Sherifa Gunu, Efya, R2Bees and Samini.
As we wait to see his $1 million performance, we are placing calls to establish how much the local stars were paid. As usual, we are certain it would not even be close to the cost of Chris Brown’s breakfast in Ghana.
More photos coming soon…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Poor C.K. Mann Is Dying Slowly | And He Needs Your Help
- Sonnie Badu’s Own Manager Exposes Him | Says ‘Sonnie Released His Wonder God In 2012’
- ABN TV Wins Screen Nation 'Favourite Black Channel' Award
- Majority Of Radio Stations In Accra Scorned MUSIGA’s Directive For Gmw Festival
- FIPAG In Talks With IGP To Help Ghanaian Filmmakers Get Accoutrements For Films