Yesterday, the funeral of the mother of Black Star captain-Asamoah (BabyJet) Gyan who met her untimely death last year in a car crash was held.
The funeral ceremony for Cecelia Amoako (Asamoah Gyan’s deceased mother) was attended by several high political, showbiz and religious personalities.Notably among them were Agya Koo and Coach Akwesi Appiah.
Madam Amoako who died before her 61st birthday was succeeded by a husband and four children, two of these children have represented Ghana at international level.
May Her Soul Rest In Peace!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women
- Senegalese Born American Kids Beaten and Called ‘Ebola’ in School in New York
- Bow Down to Yeezus: Kanye West Refused A Las Vegas Contract Worth $4.5m for Nine Days Work