Yesterday, the funeral of the mother of Black Star captain-Asamoah (BabyJet) Gyan who met her untimely death last year in a car crash was held.
The funeral ceremony for Cecelia Amoako (Asamoah Gyan’s deceased mother) was attended by several high political, showbiz and religious personalities.Notably among them were Agya Koo and Coach Akwesi Appiah.
Madam Amoako who died before her 61st birthday was succeeded by a husband and four children, two of these children have represented Ghana at international level.
May Her Soul Rest In Peace!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ghana's President John Mahama Wears JEANS to Meet French President Francois Hollande? | Anything Wrong With This?
- Starbow Airline Crash-lands in Tamale
- Rita Ora Performs 'Body On Me' On Ellen
- DISGRACE: Accra Sports Stadium In Darkness Due To Owing ECG Ghc 240,000
- New Music: Daddy Lumba & Great Ampong - 'Hossana'