Yesterday, the funeral of the mother of Black Star captain-Asamoah (BabyJet) Gyan who met her untimely death last year in a car crash was held.
The funeral ceremony for Cecelia Amoako (Asamoah Gyan’s deceased mother) was attended by several high political, showbiz and religious personalities.Notably among them were Agya Koo and Coach Akwesi Appiah.
Madam Amoako who died before her 61st birthday was succeeded by a husband and four children, two of these children have represented Ghana at international level.
May Her Soul Rest In Peace!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!