Yesterday, the funeral of the mother of Black Star captain-Asamoah (BabyJet) Gyan who met her untimely death last year in a car crash was held.
The funeral ceremony for Cecelia Amoako (Asamoah Gyan’s deceased mother) was attended by several high political, showbiz and religious personalities.Notably among them were Agya Koo and Coach Akwesi Appiah.
Madam Amoako who died before her 61st birthday was succeeded by a husband and four children, two of these children have represented Ghana at international level.
May Her Soul Rest In Peace!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Ama K. Abebrese & Kofi Adjorlolo
- Legendary Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dies at the Age of 82
- Amber Rose Talks Life After Splitting With Wiz Khalifa: 'I'm Doing Pretty Good'
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: Footballer Dies After Injuring Spine During Backward Somersault Goal Celebration