Yesterday, the funeral of the mother of Black Star captain-Asamoah (BabyJet) Gyan who met her untimely death last year in a car crash was held.
The funeral ceremony for Cecelia Amoako (Asamoah Gyan’s deceased mother) was attended by several high political, showbiz and religious personalities.Notably among them were Agya Koo and Coach Akwesi Appiah.
Madam Amoako who died before her 61st birthday was succeeded by a husband and four children, two of these children have represented Ghana at international level.
May Her Soul Rest In Peace!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ten Members Of Boko Haram Executed In Chad
- Miley Cyrus Drops New Album 'Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz' - LISTEN
- NEW VIDEO: Justin Bieber - 'What Do You Mean'
- VMAs 2015: Full List Of Winners
- Kanye West Announces He's Running For President in 2020