Former teacher turned actress (courtesy Nana Ama McBrown)-Emelia Brobbey was on PeaceFm Entertainment review last Saturday throwing stones at people accusing of her being pregnant for a certain married Doctor who works at the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital in Accra.
According Emelia Brobbey, she divorced her husband a little over a year ago and has moved on with a new man who she is pregnant for. She claims this man is not married to anyone but her. We are told otherwise…
“I divorced my former husband a little over one year ago after I found out that things were not working well for us. I asked for a divorce from my ex when I found out that he had three children without my knowledge.
“I got married to him without knowing he had kids and after I found out I said there was no way I could stay with such a man, I filed for a divorce and it was granted” (she repeated the same statement to Graphic Showbiz).
Apart from the fact that our source insists she is lying and she is not in any way married to the man she is pregnant for, from her own words, we are swayed to believing she got to shut up with her lies.
She categorically mentioned that she divorced her husband a little over a year ago. How on earth can you be divorced for just a little over a year and be 7 (getting to 8) months pregnant for another man?
When did she meet this man? When did she start sleeping with the man? Do the calculations…
GhanaCelebrities.Com is told, Emelia Brobbey is just attempting to blind us with her lies which do not add up. Also, we’ve been informed that the reason she cited above as the cause of her marriage breakdown is not what things are…Something else went down which we would be forced to disclose should she continue pushing us with her lies.
We are told that indeed, she is pregnant for a certain married Doctor who she was seeing during her marriage.
If she claims she is married to this man she is pregnant for, let her show us the marriage certificate! Is that not simple?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 90% of Alcoholic Drinks Advertised in Ghana Suggest That They Give S*xual Stamina to Men – But The Liquor Licensing Act 1970 (Act 331) Says ‘Advertisements Should Neither Claim Nor Suggest That Any Alcoholic Drink Can Contribute Towards S*xual Success Or Can Enhance S*xual Attractiveness’
- It's Happening Tonight | The Premiere of 'Love Regardless' + Celebrity Pop Corn Sale & MORE
- PHOTO: Nadia Buari Playing With One of Her Twins
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: It's Star Actress-Jackie Appiah
- The Day I Hired A Translator in Spain to Save My Hungry Butt From Eating Another Tasteless Food