For some time now, I have been receiving comments and suggestions from you guys that Nadia Buari is chopping down Jim Iyke and most of these rumors are founded on their recent public outings…
Come on guys, are you trying to tell me you still do not know Nadia Buari that well? What would she do with someone like Jim Iyke-a male attention seeker and a growing narcissist?
How on earth can two people desperate for the same thing ever go into a successful relationship?
If you do not know Nadia Buari’s kind of man, look at Michael Essien-a cool dude with no deserve for attention and enough money to blow on his ‘object of interest’ (before you guys kill me for this phrase, let me remind you I borrowed it from Efua Sunderland’s book-Marriage of Anansewaa’.
For those of you buying into the stunts being pulled by Nadia Buari and Jim Iyke, these are the reasons are why they are not dating and will never date-if they were, GhanaCelebrities.Com would have been the first to report it.
Nadia Buari is socially unstable, awkward and shy. She functions best in public by leaning and cringing on others-her way of killing pressure.
Over the years, she has been able to function well at public events by leaning on the likes of Majid Michel. In fact, he was like her escort until the wife of Majid Michel allegedly got uncomfortable.
In replacement of Majid Michel, she brought in her little sister and both were supported at every public event-she was working as her sort of escort.
Her little sister (see photos below) must have gotten busy recently, hence Jim Ikye. It is true that the two have been spotted at various events with 2face and Annie Macaulay’s wedding being the latest (the two were even holding hands).
This does not mean anything more than I have explained above…Nadia Buari is easily intimidated by crowd and for that matter, she needs these people.
I find it preposterous that some of you will even think of Jim Ikye chopping down Nadia Buari!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BG: Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- IAmSassyChic.Com: How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- Winnie 'Nomzamo' Mandela: She Who Tried!
- BG: Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Ahead Of 2013 Ghana Movie Awards, Your Favourite Movie Stars Pose With The GMA’s Expensive Statuette
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date