For some time now, I have been receiving comments and suggestions from you guys that Nadia Buari is chopping down Jim Iyke and most of these rumors are founded on their recent public outings…
Come on guys, are you trying to tell me you still do not know Nadia Buari that well? What would she do with someone like Jim Iyke-a male attention seeker and a growing narcissist?
How on earth can two people desperate for the same thing ever go into a successful relationship?
If you do not know Nadia Buari’s kind of man, look at Michael Essien-a cool dude with no deserve for attention and enough money to blow on his ‘object of interest’ (before you guys kill me for this phrase, let me remind you I borrowed it from Efua Sunderland’s book-Marriage of Anansewaa’.
For those of you buying into the stunts being pulled by Nadia Buari and Jim Iyke, these are the reasons are why they are not dating and will never date-if they were, GhanaCelebrities.Com would have been the first to report it.
Nadia Buari is socially unstable, awkward and shy. She functions best in public by leaning and cringing on others-her way of killing pressure.
Over the years, she has been able to function well at public events by leaning on the likes of Majid Michel. In fact, he was like her escort until the wife of Majid Michel allegedly got uncomfortable.
In replacement of Majid Michel, she brought in her little sister and both were supported at every public event-she was working as her sort of escort.
Her little sister (see photos below) must have gotten busy recently, hence Jim Ikye. It is true that the two have been spotted at various events with 2face and Annie Macaulay’s wedding being the latest (the two were even holding hands).
This does not mean anything more than I have explained above…Nadia Buari is easily intimidated by crowd and for that matter, she needs these people.
I find it preposterous that some of you will even think of Jim Ikye chopping down Nadia Buari!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- New Music: ‘Pimpinaa’ By Obrafour Feat. Bisa Kdei | the Definition of A Great Tune
- Manager Of Shatta Wale-Bull Dog Has Fingered Charter House | Says 'I Watched How You Took Advantage Of Your Staff. You Schemed And Took Jobs From Other Companies With Your Dirty Tactics. You Are Battling Your COO Over Shares, After He Helped You Build Your Empire'
- VIDEO: Actress Nana Ama McBrown Talks About Her Role in the Movie 'I Do' + MORE
- VIDEO: Ama K Abebrese Turns A STRIPPER in Mexico? | An Attempt on the Strip Pole Goes WRONG
- List of Most Corrupt Ghanaian Institutions: Police, The Presidency, Parliament, All Feature Prominently