At long last, Chris Brown has spoken about the alleged WEED smoking incident in Ghana, blaming the media for making a fuss about something ordinary. During a recent interview on Power 105.1 ‘The Breakfast Club Show’, he defended himself by saying;
“There’s a thing I did on my whole tour called smoke by the brain…So there’s a part of the show that goes to a collage of all the songs that talk about weed…and everybody knows I have a medical cause for marijuana but for me I don’t smoke it on stage…
Its a fake light like the way they have the pre-rolled tobacco.. so at every show I fake it…now that I gave the secret away…But in certain cities like Amsterdam and LA I definitely did. But as far as in places where I can get into trouble I avoid it. It was the press over there that made a big fuss about the whole thing, everything else was cool. It was just the press, so it made it seem like it was a situation but it wasn’t”.
Do you believe him and does this settle it all?
Watch his interview below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- HAPPY DEATHDAY Featuring Kafui Danku, Nana Ama McBrown, Alex Ekubo, James Gardiner & Others to Be Premiered on November 14 in Accra
- GC Reader-Sasha Says Kofi Adjorlolo is a ‘BIG SNUB’ | What Has Your Experience Been LIke With Ghanaian Celebrities?
- Celebs Out & About: Yvonne Nelson, Juliet Ibrahim, Menaye Donkor, Stephen Appiah & Delay
- On the Oscar Pistorius Verdict: Does the Punishment Fit the (Alleged) Crime?
- Naa Ashorkor's Wedding: Would You DRIVE Something Like This on Your Wedding?