At long last, Chris Brown has spoken about the alleged WEED smoking incident in Ghana, blaming the media for making a fuss about something ordinary. During a recent interview on Power 105.1 ‘The Breakfast Club Show’, he defended himself by saying;
“There’s a thing I did on my whole tour called smoke by the brain…So there’s a part of the show that goes to a collage of all the songs that talk about weed…and everybody knows I have a medical cause for marijuana but for me I don’t smoke it on stage…
Its a fake light like the way they have the pre-rolled tobacco.. so at every show I fake it…now that I gave the secret away…But in certain cities like Amsterdam and LA I definitely did. But as far as in places where I can get into trouble I avoid it. It was the press over there that made a big fuss about the whole thing, everything else was cool. It was just the press, so it made it seem like it was a situation but it wasn’t”.
Do you believe him and does this settle it all?
Watch his interview below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ama K. Abebrese Talks About Her ‘Love Your Skin Tone’ Campaign + Name All The Bleaching/Toning Ghanaian Entertainers/Celebrities
- Reggie Rockstone is an Opportunist Who Capitalizes on Any Given Chance – Roro reply Reggie Rockstone
- R2Bees, Sarkodie, Davido, Efya, 2face & Others Nominated for 2014 MTV Africa Music Awards (MAMA) + Full Nomination List
- New Music Video: 'Ye Nea Woho Beto Wo' By Daddy Lumba
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Juliet Ibrahim, Joselyn Dumas, Nadia Buari, John Dumelo and Jon Germain