Several scores of Ghanaian stars last Friday graced the Aphrodisiac Night Club to support Sarkodie as he launched his Sark Fashion Lines designed by Yas.
Among the personalities were the former captain of Black Stars, Stephen Appiah, Sandra Ankobiah, Inna Patty, Fred Nuamah, Deborah Vanessa, 4×4, FOKN Bois duo of Wanlov and Mensa.
The rest were Prince David Osei, Ama K. Abebrese, KOD, Ekow Smith Asante, D-Black, Zainab, Vicky Zugah, D-Cryme, Efya, Ruff and Smooth, Confidence Haugen and others.
The Sark Collections include belts, shoes, boxer shorts, caps and jackets.
Sarkodie’s Sark Shop is located in Dzorwulu few metres away from the Aphrodisiac Night Club…
Would you be rocking Sark?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: Fred Nuamah, Actor-Henry Adofo & Others at the 68th Cannes Film Festival | Fred Hired A Damn Yacht This Year?
- Sarkodie Messed Up With Untrue Ace Hood Revelation: But Most Of All He Showed Less Intellectual Capacity Than A ‘Fifth Grader’
- Wanlov Slams Sarkodie For Lying about His Collaboration with Ace Hood
- Nadia Buari’s Baby Diapers for Sale | John Dumelo Where is the JMelo Water and Soap I Told You About?
- It’s Happening Tonight | The Mavins Are Already in Town for the 2015 ‘Tigo Ghana Meets Naija’ & You Can’t Miss It