Several scores of Ghanaian stars last Friday graced the Aphrodisiac Night Club to support Sarkodie as he launched his Sark Fashion Lines designed by Yas.
Among the personalities were the former captain of Black Stars, Stephen Appiah, Sandra Ankobiah, Inna Patty, Fred Nuamah, Deborah Vanessa, 4×4, FOKN Bois duo of Wanlov and Mensa.
The rest were Prince David Osei, Ama K. Abebrese, KOD, Ekow Smith Asante, D-Black, Zainab, Vicky Zugah, D-Cryme, Efya, Ruff and Smooth, Confidence Haugen and others.
The Sark Collections include belts, shoes, boxer shorts, caps and jackets.
Sarkodie’s Sark Shop is located in Dzorwulu few metres away from the Aphrodisiac Night Club…
Would you be rocking Sark?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- TIME WITH PASTOR GEORGE: If You Say You Love GOD & You Hate Your Brother...You Are A LIAR
- Nuong Faalong Writes: I Hear the World Is Coming To An END
- PHOTO: 'Crop Tops' Are Not For Every One Especially Afia Schwarzenegger
- PHOTOS: Meet the Young Ghanaian Who Went On A Ride With Drake in Accra & The Other Who Flew in Obama's Presidential Jet to Tamale
- VIDEO: Inside Asamoah Gyan's '$3M' Mansion in Accra