Several scores of Ghanaian stars last Friday graced the Aphrodisiac Night Club to support Sarkodie as he launched his Sark Fashion Lines designed by Yas.
Among the personalities were the former captain of Black Stars, Stephen Appiah, Sandra Ankobiah, Inna Patty, Fred Nuamah, Deborah Vanessa, 4×4, FOKN Bois duo of Wanlov and Mensa.
The rest were Prince David Osei, Ama K. Abebrese, KOD, Ekow Smith Asante, D-Black, Zainab, Vicky Zugah, D-Cryme, Efya, Ruff and Smooth, Confidence Haugen and others.
The Sark Collections include belts, shoes, boxer shorts, caps and jackets.
Sarkodie’s Sark Shop is located in Dzorwulu few metres away from the Aphrodisiac Night Club…
Would you be rocking Sark?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Can We Recognise This Man For The Charlatan That He is? |This Tasteless Claiming of Credit for Disasters By T.B Joshua Has Got to Stop
- Why Are You Throwing Away Money Online? | It's Time to Put the Money in Your Pocket
- Chris Attoh Says 'I Was Lucky to Find Myself A Hot, Beautiful Nigerian Woman'
- South Africa’s Xenophobia: Former White President Of South Africa P.W. Botha’s Controversial Speech Vindicated- He Said ‘The Fact That, Blacks Look Like Human Beings And Act Like Human Beings Do Not Necessarily Make Them Sensible Human Beings. Give Them Guns And They Will Kill Each Other’
- YFM’s Presenter-MS ADA Diagnosed…She Suffers From 'Dissociative Personality Disorder' Or Something Like That