Several scores of Ghanaian stars last Friday graced the Aphrodisiac Night Club to support Sarkodie as he launched his Sark Fashion Lines designed by Yas.
Among the personalities were the former captain of Black Stars, Stephen Appiah, Sandra Ankobiah, Inna Patty, Fred Nuamah, Deborah Vanessa, 4×4, FOKN Bois duo of Wanlov and Mensa.
The rest were Prince David Osei, Ama K. Abebrese, KOD, Ekow Smith Asante, D-Black, Zainab, Vicky Zugah, D-Cryme, Efya, Ruff and Smooth, Confidence Haugen and others.
The Sark Collections include belts, shoes, boxer shorts, caps and jackets.
Sarkodie’s Sark Shop is located in Dzorwulu few metres away from the Aphrodisiac Night Club…
Would you be rocking Sark?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- HAPPY DEATHDAY Featuring Kafui Danku, Nana Ama McBrown, Alex Ekubo, James Gardiner & Others to Be Premiered on November 14 in Accra
- GC Reader-Sasha Says Kofi Adjorlolo is a ‘BIG SNUB’ | What Has Your Experience Been LIke With Ghanaian Celebrities?
- Celebs Out & About: Yvonne Nelson, Juliet Ibrahim, Menaye Donkor, Stephen Appiah & Delay
- On the Oscar Pistorius Verdict: Does the Punishment Fit the (Alleged) Crime?
- Naa Ashorkor's Wedding: Would You DRIVE Something Like This on Your Wedding?