Several scores of Ghanaian stars last Friday graced the Aphrodisiac Night Club to support Sarkodie as he launched his Sark Fashion Lines designed by Yas.
Among the personalities were the former captain of Black Stars, Stephen Appiah, Sandra Ankobiah, Inna Patty, Fred Nuamah, Deborah Vanessa, 4×4, FOKN Bois duo of Wanlov and Mensa.
The rest were Prince David Osei, Ama K. Abebrese, KOD, Ekow Smith Asante, D-Black, Zainab, Vicky Zugah, D-Cryme, Efya, Ruff and Smooth, Confidence Haugen and others.
The Sark Collections include belts, shoes, boxer shorts, caps and jackets.
Sarkodie’s Sark Shop is located in Dzorwulu few metres away from the Aphrodisiac Night Club…
Would you be rocking Sark?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- On Nadia Buari’s TWIN Babies: Friends & Colleagues Are Shocked + Did She Actually Buy A Donor Sp*rm?
- REPORT: Kenpong & Mona ‘Hajia4Real’ Break Up | Mona's Stuff Kicked Out of An Apartment Kenpong Rented for Her + MORE
- CONFIRMED: Nadia Buari Gives Birth to TWINS | Could Jim Iyke Be the Father?
- VIDEO: Yvonne Okoro Says She is Not Just A Pretty Face | She Can Cook Too...At least BANKU
- Rev Owusu Bempah Says Nana Akuffo Addo Will Win The Next General Elections