Several scores of Ghanaian stars last Friday graced the Aphrodisiac Night Club to support Sarkodie as he launched his Sark Fashion Lines designed by Yas.
Among the personalities were the former captain of Black Stars, Stephen Appiah, Sandra Ankobiah, Inna Patty, Fred Nuamah, Deborah Vanessa, 4×4, FOKN Bois duo of Wanlov and Mensa.
The rest were Prince David Osei, Ama K. Abebrese, KOD, Ekow Smith Asante, D-Black, Zainab, Vicky Zugah, D-Cryme, Efya, Ruff and Smooth, Confidence Haugen and others.
The Sark Collections include belts, shoes, boxer shorts, caps and jackets.
Sarkodie’s Sark Shop is located in Dzorwulu few metres away from the Aphrodisiac Night Club…
Would you be rocking Sark?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Hugh Jackman Quits The X-Men Franchise | Bye Bye Wolverine
- Ghana’s Government is CORRUPT…So Are You Mr. Ordinary Ghanaian | What Do You Expect?
- New Music: 'Ekua' By Mzbel Feat. Dobble
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Pics of the Week: Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson, Prince David Osei, Captain Planet, Ama K Abebrese, Yvonne Okoro & Others
- Majid Michel: A 21st Century Ghanaian Actor Who Thinks Homosexuals Are Abomination & Hears the Holy Spirit Talk to Him All the Time