Several scores of Ghanaian stars last Friday graced the Aphrodisiac Night Club to support Sarkodie as he launched his Sark Fashion Lines designed by Yas.
Among the personalities were the former captain of Black Stars, Stephen Appiah, Sandra Ankobiah, Inna Patty, Fred Nuamah, Deborah Vanessa, 4×4, FOKN Bois duo of Wanlov and Mensa.
The rest were Prince David Osei, Ama K. Abebrese, KOD, Ekow Smith Asante, D-Black, Zainab, Vicky Zugah, D-Cryme, Efya, Ruff and Smooth, Confidence Haugen and others.
The Sark Collections include belts, shoes, boxer shorts, caps and jackets.
Sarkodie’s Sark Shop is located in Dzorwulu few metres away from the Aphrodisiac Night Club…
Would you be rocking Sark?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Jessie J, Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande are Opening the 2014 MTV VMAs with 'Bang Bang'
- Can the Women Tie Up the Weaves Before the Love Making Starts? | That Awkward Moment When You End Up Kissing with Hair All in Your Mouth…
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku & Becca
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: John Dumelo, Nikki Samonas, Ama K Abebrese, WanLov Da Kubolor & Martha Ankomah
- ‘Sorry for Left’: Ghanaian Culture and the Left-Handed