The biggest reality show in Africa is back and AfricaMagic can reveal that season 8 of Big Brother Africa has been dramatically titled The Chase. 28 housemates from 14 countries will not only be chasing after the 300 000 USD cash prize but the chance of becoming a household name and perhaps even finding romance.
Launching on Sunday 26 May, Big Brother The Chase will combine electrifying twists and big surprises that will require housemates to use their charm to get ahead, possibly leaving room for cupid’s arrow to connect two hearts or more.
Setting the tone, in line with theme, the new seasons logo showcases a glittering and slightly flirtatious feel with chic, edgy gold plated lines. The iconic Big Brother eye has an enchanting gold dust finish with a dazzling diamond centre, featuring a teasing hint of ruby red.
More good news is that the witty and entertaining IK Osakioduwa returns once again in 2013 to host The Chase. He has won many fans across the continent for his ability to speak openly with housemates and allow them to be at ease at their most vulnerable moments.
“Big Brother Africa is a pretty unique show. Every season has its own special moments and features. I’m super excited to be invited back to host the show. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past seasons and I look forward to bringing a fresh and energetic approach to The Chase,” says the popular TV and radio presenter.
Commenting on the new season M-Net Africa Managing Director Biola Alabi says, “Without revealing too much, I can say that AfricaMagic always strives to deliver the best in entertainment and Big Brother Africa remains at the forefront of our plans. We want to give audiences and loyal fans of the show, a truly unforgettable viewing experience once again. This season audiences can expect a show encompassing suspense, emotions, drama, fun, excitement and quite possibly, as we have seen in previous seasons, a little romance.
Having produced Big Brother Africa from season one, Endemol promises a sterling edition of The Chase, “Endemol is excited to present another season of Big Brother in Africa. Another vintage season lies in store with fresh new twists and surprises and ultimately great reality entertainment” adds Managing Director of Endemol South Africa Sivan Pillay.
With less than four weeks remaining to the big launch night, audiences can get the latest Big Brother Africa updates on www.bigbrotherafrica.com as well as on Facebook and Twitter.
For 91 days, Africa biggest reality series will be screened live 24/7 on DStv channels 197 and 198 while GOtv audiences will be able to see highlights. So stay tune…Biggie has returned and the fun is about to begin!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Biological & Never Known Father of Dillish, Big Brother Africa Winner Shows Up | Money Indeed Talks
- Listen To Sullu’s Song For His Ruby Ruby Selly!
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA: Namibia’s Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa Season 8– The Chase
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA SEASON 8: The Chase Update- Today’s Eviction-Bimp & Angelo Out!
- Big Brother Africa Season 8: The Chase Update-Week in Focus
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening