When it comes to socialite-Akosua Puni and Michael Essien, it has been rumour upon rumour. When Essien sadly ditched Nadia Buari to be with her manager/publicist-Akosua Puni, many thought the two would not last but he now has two beautiful kids with her—the woman is fertile.
About a year ago, rumours ignited in the air that Akosua Puni had succeeded in making Essien her husband, something most people could not bring their heads to bear.
Absence of any evidence meant that we had to sweep it under the carpet.
However, at a cocktail party organised by Essien on last Friday in Accra, Akosua Puni was officially unveiled/referred to as ‘Akosua Puni Essien’ by the host of the event-Eddie Kadi who they flew in from London—-and to others, this is the evidence/confirmation they needed!
So it seems Michael Essien and Akosua Puni Essien have beaten us all to the game and have married somewhere in UK. They must have told Eddie Kadi to announce their marriage at the event.
A guest at the event tells GhanaCelebrities.Com ‘the place went dead when Akosua was mentioned as Akosua Puni Essien. Everyone was shocked and eyes begun to roll’
But why can’t they make it official? Where are the rings? Are they still being haunted by Nadia Buari or Dela?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Man In Police Grips For Killing His Girlfriend For Denying Him Intercourse
- Beyonce and Jay Z Spotted Out on a Dinner Date in New York City (Photos)
- Nana Akuffo Addo Calls For Cease Fire In Current NPP Disagreements: Read Full Statement
- Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy (See First Photo)
- Mariah Carey Slams American Idol | Says the Show is the Worst Experience of Her Life