The heat is on and the battle lines have been drawn on Big Brother: The Chase. Monday night’s nomination show saw Diamonds Annabel & Biguesas and Ruby housemates Pokello, Neyll & Natasha fighting it out for viewer’s votes this week.
The Diamond housemates who picked up the most nominations were Bolt with 5 followed by Biguesas with contrasting reasons. A number of housemates who nominated the Sierra Leonian labeled him “arrogant” and “bossy”, while Biguesas picked up nominations for his reserved demeanour. Melvin, Motamma, Feza and Beverley all felt that Biguesas had yet to make his mark in the house, three weeks into the game. Bolt then received a reprieve for a second consecutive week when Diamond Head of House Melvin saved him and put Annabel up for eviction in his place.
The Ruby nomination sessions were tense affairs – when the dust had settled, Pokello and Natasha led the pack with 5 nominations apiece, followed by Oneal with 3. Many of the housemates have grown tired of Natasha’s gossiping ways, while others feel Pokello is “loud” and “bossy”. Ruby HoH Selly made a somewhat surprising decision in opting not to save her friend Pokello from possible eviction. Instead she decided to take Oneal out of the firing line and put Neyll up in his place.
It’s all up to the viewers now… You need to vote to keep your favourite housemate in The Chase! Voting opened immediately after Monday night’s nomination show and closes at 06:00 CAT on Sunday morning.
There are three ways to vote to keep your favourite housemate in Big Brother: The Chase – via web, SMS or mobile site, and you can win amazing prizes in the process, like DStv HD PVR’s and DStv Walkas.
To vote via web or mobile site, go to the official Big Brother website www.bigbrotherafrica.com , log in, click ‘Vote’ and then click the appropriate button for the housemate you’d like to keep in the house. You may vote once per hour.
To vote via SMS, send the word VOTE, followed by the name of the housemate you’d like to keep in the game, 1474 (GHC 0.70) SMS’s are charged at specified network tariffs in the various countries. VAS rates apply. Free minutes do not apply. Please note that you can vote 100 times by SMS per telephone number during each voting period.
Big Brother: The Chase fans can catch all the latest news, video, and all-important voting information at www.bigbrotherafrica.com.
Stay tuned to DStv channels 197 and 198 for all the Big Brother: The Chase action 24/7, or catch the daily shows on AfricaMagic Entertainment at 20:00 CAT, Tuesday-Friday with highlights of the week on Saturday at 20:00 CAT.
Africa’s biggest reality show is headline sponsored by Airtel and produced by Endemol SA.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Biological & Never Known Father of Dillish, Big Brother Africa Winner Shows Up | Money Indeed Talks
- Listen To Sullu’s Song For His Ruby Ruby Selly!
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA: Namibia’s Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa Season 8– The Chase
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA SEASON 8: The Chase Update- Today’s Eviction-Bimp & Angelo Out!
- Big Brother Africa Season 8: The Chase Update-Week in Focus
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
- New Music: ‘All The Way’ By R. Kelly Feat. Kelly Rowland
- PHOTOS: Lady Gaga Meets Another Gaga At Tokyo Press Conference
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening