Forget your moral conviction and look at this as a sensible human being. I know many in Africa have refused to see the real world benefits of the whole Big Brother Africa reality TV which is currently in its season 8.
Even if there is no real benefits (which I know there are) out there to the viewers and contestants, the fact that it keeps coming back each year is an indication that producers/organizers and sponsors are maximizing profit.
Over the years, I have paid for GhanaCelebrities.Com to have access to the VIP service which has allowed us to see contestants’ nekkid in the shower—scenes you cannot get access to as a normal viewer.
Though I would never pay for such a service in real life, in order to have a good idea as to what is going on and be able to give accurate reports to our readers, I have always thrown my own conscience away—-so I can pay for this service.
However, I have failed to pay the one-off fee of 70 South African Rand (approximately $8), which gives FREE access to footage of Big Brother Africa housemates under the covers, and during the infamous ‘shower hour’ this year, despite pressure from various GC Staff writers who probably just want to satisfy their perverted minds.
My reason for failing to pay and restore my conscience this year springs from how bad I feel about the desperate desire of young Africans to be famous or win money, which I think is somehow being exploited by the producers of Big Brother Africa…
What is being done is this; nekkid videos of these contestants are being sold out to people who can afford to pay—nothing different from the numerous pay to watch p*rn websites out there.
It seems the main motive out here is to generate as much money as possible. And not that organizers want to give viewers around the clock coverage of the house—else, normal viewers would have also been given access to these collection of footage.
I am not sure about you, but I feel sorry that such scenes are being put out there—and the worse of it all, being sold out to the highest bidder…
What is really the point of the shower hour apart from showing ‘pressed’ housemates who have no option that to reveal as much as they can in order to have a decent bath or shower? What is the entertainment in this?
Africa must learn to weed out the chaff when we borrow a concept! This is wrong—SERIOUSLY…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Biological & Never Known Father of Dillish, Big Brother Africa Winner Shows Up | Money Indeed Talks
- Listen To Sullu’s Song For His Ruby Ruby Selly!
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA: Namibia’s Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa Season 8– The Chase
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA SEASON 8: The Chase Update- Today’s Eviction-Bimp & Angelo Out!
- Big Brother Africa Season 8: The Chase Update-Week in Focus
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know