After her shoplifting incident and the media coverage it has received, Ghanaian actress Emelia Brobbey is scheduled to leave London tomorrow to Ghana—-a sort of a runway trip before her visa expires, GhanaCelebrities.Com has learned.
Now that Emelia Brobbey has paid her fine and has a police caution against her name, it is prudent she quickly runs away before her visa expires or else, her details will be passed on to the UK Border Agency for removal/deportation.
Under UK’s immigration law, it will be difficult for Emelia Brobbey to secure a visa and entry into the UK in the future as this will be recorded as a criminal offence against her name. She must declare this anytime she makes any Visa application—including applications to most European countries and USA.
In fact, I think she will never be able to step foot in UK again considering the measures UK is taking to clamp-down on immigration. They certainly have no room for those who commit criminal offence while on a visit…
In law, such petty stealing has far-fetched consequences and it would have been worse for her if she was an overstayer.
Though Emelia Brobbey will be running away to Ghana tomorrow, she will leave actress-Gloria Agyeman who hosted her at her Waltham Cross house in London with more than she bargained for…
After Emelia Brobbey’s shoplifting incident, she gave Gloria Agyeman’s address to the police as her place of residence. The house was later raided by the police…
The home raid by the police led to the establishment of Gloria’s immigration status. Unsatisfied with her status, the police requested she reports to the station each week until a clear picture of her immigration status is ascertained, GhanaCelebrities.Com has been told.
At least Gloria Agyeman who seems to have been saved by the immigration status of her husband and her newly born baby was not thrown into a detention centre like actress- Eunice Akua Adjeiwaa (an overstayer) who was arrested at the address by the police.
Even if we care about nothing at all, we should be worried that Emelia Brobbey’s absurd act (stealing of a bracelet at Pearsons ) has placed the above people in these bad situations.
Someone’s daughter-Eunice Akua Adjeiwaa is currently languishing in a UK Border Agency’s detention centre—waiting to be deported to Ghana because of Emelia’s thievery…
And Gloria Agyemang must also be having sleepless nights as she has to report herself to the police each week—-who knows what the police will decide?
All for what? For a common bracelet that a friend decided to steal!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- New Music Video: 'Come Closer' By Fuse ODG Feat. Wande Coal
- The Power Of BOOBIE JOB | Confidence Haugen In Focus-Do You Think She Needed It?
- OPENED GOSSIP: Which Ghanaian Female Bisexual Musician Is CHOPPING DOWN The Wife Of A Ghanaian Football Star?
- Can You Imagine The Meaning of ‘INTERNATIONAL’ In Ghana’s Showbiz?
- Ghana’s Existing Old Cinemas Cry For International Investors
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date