The 3 day event-2013 Africa Fashion Week London which brought artistic African fashion designers to converge at Old Truman Brewery in Shoreditch-London came to an end on Saturday (3th August 2013).
Just like the first day, the final day gave an opportunity to several African fashion designers to showcase their fabulous work…
Didi Creations, Madammoiselle Anglaia , Arachnid Creations, Afrofashion, Yutees, Rouge Vallari, Elegante By Hannahstyling and several others wowed patrons with some well put together fabrics and designs.
GhanaCelebrities.Com was out there to capture the below photos….
Elegante By Hannahstyling
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Hammer of the Last Two Says Shatta Wale Will Win 2014 VGMA Artistes of the Year + VGMA Board Needs to Sit Up & MORE…
- VIDEO: Kumi Guitar Takes Us On An Acoustic Ride With ‘1 Litre/Break in Two’
- Do You Agree Ghana Music Awards Should Scrap the HIP HOP Category?
- No Ghanaian musician is Currently an Afro Pop Musician
- All The Photos From The Premiere of ‘Devil in a Dress’| Kafui Danku, Uti Nwachukwu, Roselyn Ngissah, Beverly Afaglo, Christabel Ekeh & Others…