The 3 day event-2013 Africa Fashion Week London which brought artistic African fashion designers to converge at Old Truman Brewery in Shoreditch-London came to an end on Saturday (3th August 2013).
Just like the first day, the final day gave an opportunity to several African fashion designers to showcase their fabulous work…
Didi Creations, Madammoiselle Anglaia , Arachnid Creations, Afrofashion, Yutees, Rouge Vallari, Elegante By Hannahstyling and several others wowed patrons with some well put together fabrics and designs.
GhanaCelebrities.Com was out there to capture the below photos….
Elegante By Hannahstyling
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer
- Kumi Guitar says the Ghana Music Awards Controversy Made Him a Bit Popular