The 3 day event-2013 Africa Fashion Week London which brought artistic African fashion designers to converge at Old Truman Brewery in Shoreditch-London came to an end on Saturday (3th August 2013).
Just like the first day, the final day gave an opportunity to several African fashion designers to showcase their fabulous work…
Didi Creations, Madammoiselle Anglaia , Arachnid Creations, Afrofashion, Yutees, Rouge Vallari, Elegante By Hannahstyling and several others wowed patrons with some well put together fabrics and designs.
GhanaCelebrities.Com was out there to capture the below photos….
Elegante By Hannahstyling
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 'Ghanaians Are Fools Says Another Leader'| Commissioner for the Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice- Lauretta Vivian Lamptey Spends Over $180,000 on Rent & She Was Staying in a $456 a Day Hotel in Ghana
- STARR FM’s 'The Zone' With Naa Ashorkor: The Full Mid-Morning Office Experience
- She is Looking HOT...And It's Nadia Buari
- The Battle of the Men of God: Rev. Owusu Bempa Says T. B Joshua's Building Collapse is An Act Of Human Sacrifice
- CHRIS-VINCENT: Huge Number of Black Women Dress Like PROSTITUTES