With the final round of nominations on Big Brother: The Chase done and dusted on Monday, it’s up to Africa to decide who of Angelo, Bimp and Dillish will be joining Melvin, Beverly, Elikem and Cleo in the glittering finale on 25 August.
Head of House Elikem picked up the most nominations (5), followed by Bimp with 4, Dillish with 2 and Cleo, Beverly and Angelo with 1 apiece – with Melvin not picking up a solitary nod. Elikem used his decisive ‘save & replace’ decision to send himself into the finale next Sunday, putting Angelo up for eviction in his place.
His decision ensured that Beverly, Melvin and Cleo are guaranteed a spot in the finale beside him. Beverly has gone through the entire show without facing eviction, while she and Melvin are also the only duo from the same country, left in The Chase.
Beverly kicked off nominations on Monday morning, naming Dillish and Cleo as her nomination choices, the latter because she sees her as competition. Cleo returned the favour by nominating the Nigerian because she wanted to see how she’d handle potential nomination stress. Her second nomination went to Elikem because of his HoH status.
Dillish nominated Elikem for the same reason, before choosing Bimp because she sees him as competition. Bimp clearly felt the same way, because he nominated the Namibian for the same reason. His second nomination went to Elikem, not because he was Head of House, but because they don’t get along.
Elikem clearly feels the same way as he set his sights on the Ethiopian. He named Angelo as his second nominee – with the South African promptly returning the favour. Angelo’s second nomination went to Bimp.
Melvin nominated Bimp, saying “everyone is close to me. If I choose one person for possible eviction, It would have to be Bimp”. His second nominee was Elikem, because he could save himself.
Big Brother: The Chase viewers have ultimate control over who they’d like to see in the finale. There are three ways to vote to keep your favourite housemate in The Chase – via web, SMS or mobile site – and you can win amazing prizes in the process, like DStv HD PVR’s and DStv Walkas. Voting opened immediately after Monday night’s nomination show and closes at 06:00 CAT on Sunday morning.
To vote via web or mobile site, go to the official Big Brother website, www.bigbrotherafrica.com , log in, click ‘Vote’ and then click the appropriate button for the housemate you’d like to keep in the house. You may vote once per hour.
To vote via SMS, send the word VOTE, followed by the name of the housemate you’d like to keep in the game, to the number for your country below. SMS’s are charged at specified network tariffs in the various countries. VAS rates apply. Free minutes do not apply. Please note that you can vote 100 times by SMS per telephone number during each voting period.
MTN 1474 GHC 0.70
Vodafone 1474 GHC 0.70
Expresso 1474 GHC 0.70
Tigo 1474 GHC 0.70
Airtel 1474 GHC 0.70
The winner of Big Brother: The Chase will be named on Sunday 25 August. Make sure your favourite housemate is in with a chance of winning the USD300 000 prize – get voting!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Biological & Never Known Father of Dillish, Big Brother Africa Winner Shows Up | Money Indeed Talks
- Listen To Sullu’s Song For His Ruby Ruby Selly!
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA: Namibia’s Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa Season 8– The Chase
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA SEASON 8: The Chase Update- Today’s Eviction-Bimp & Angelo Out!
- Big Brother Africa Season 8: The Chase Update-Week in Focus
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date