Less than a week after Victoria Hammah was sacked from her position as the Deputy Communications Minister following the leak of the infamous gossip tape, she has spoken about the incident…
In an exclusive interview today with Radio XYZ’s Presidential Correspondent-Kwame Danso Acheampong, Victoria Hammah said she respects the decision of the President to fire her but bemoaned the fact that she was not given a fair hearing by the media on the saga which is now known as the ‘Vikileaks’.
During the interview, Victoria Hammah is reported to have thanked President Mahama for the opportunity to serve in his government adding that she would come out with her side of the story at the right time.
According to Kwame Danso Acheampong, the former deputy Minister stated that she has learnt her lesson and promised to be more discreet if another opportunity is offered her in future.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- NDC Activists Drag Nana Akuffo Addo To Court | Asks High Court To Declare Him Unfit For President
- Abeiku Santana Eyes Central Region NDC Parliamentary Seat
- Former JOY FM's Kojo Oppong Nkrumah FINALLY Confirms His NPP Political Ambition | Says He Will Be Contesting For NPP's MP Seat At Ofoase-Ayirebi Constituency
- J. J Rawlings Says 'Nigerians Have Taken The Lead In The Rejection Of Corruption' By Voting Goodluck Jonathan Out | Can Ghanaians Do the Same?
- Nana Akufo Addo Congratulates Nigeria's President Elect-Muhammadu Buhari