Less than a week after Victoria Hammah was sacked from her position as the Deputy Communications Minister following the leak of the infamous gossip tape, she has spoken about the incident…
In an exclusive interview today with Radio XYZ’s Presidential Correspondent-Kwame Danso Acheampong, Victoria Hammah said she respects the decision of the President to fire her but bemoaned the fact that she was not given a fair hearing by the media on the saga which is now known as the ‘Vikileaks’.
During the interview, Victoria Hammah is reported to have thanked President Mahama for the opportunity to serve in his government adding that she would come out with her side of the story at the right time.
According to Kwame Danso Acheampong, the former deputy Minister stated that she has learnt her lesson and promised to be more discreet if another opportunity is offered her in future.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Survey Reveals 76% of Ghanaians Believe this Government Has FAILED
- Nana Akuffo Addo Elected as NPP’s Flag Bearer Again
- Ghana is Sick & All the Institutions Are Sick Says Politician/Lawyer- Ursula Owusu
- Talk is Cheap Mr President: Corruption is Going Nowhere Until We Make the Punishment Fit the Crime
- President Mahama Says Ghana Will Soon Export Electricity to Nigeria & Other Countries