Less than a week after Victoria Hammah was sacked from her position as the Deputy Communications Minister following the leak of the infamous gossip tape, she has spoken about the incident…
In an exclusive interview today with Radio XYZ’s Presidential Correspondent-Kwame Danso Acheampong, Victoria Hammah said she respects the decision of the President to fire her but bemoaned the fact that she was not given a fair hearing by the media on the saga which is now known as the ‘Vikileaks’.
During the interview, Victoria Hammah is reported to have thanked President Mahama for the opportunity to serve in his government adding that she would come out with her side of the story at the right time.
According to Kwame Danso Acheampong, the former deputy Minister stated that she has learnt her lesson and promised to be more discreet if another opportunity is offered her in future.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Some Ghanaians Say the 22 Year-Old-Francisca Oteng Mensah is too Young to Become A Parliamentarian| A Look At How This Has Happened In Other Parts of the World
- See the Letter: NPP Council of Elders Asks Afoko & Agyepong to Step Down
- NPP’s Troubles Are Spiritual And Should Be Left To The Lord: Says NPP Women’s Organiser Otiko Djaba
- Shots Fired At NPP Meeting Of Alleged Supporters Of Paul Afoko
- Deputy General Secretary of NDC-Koku Anyidoho Says 'Dumsor’ Has Overshadowed All Of NDC’s Achievements