Less than a week after Victoria Hammah was sacked from her position as the Deputy Communications Minister following the leak of the infamous gossip tape, she has spoken about the incident…
In an exclusive interview today with Radio XYZ’s Presidential Correspondent-Kwame Danso Acheampong, Victoria Hammah said she respects the decision of the President to fire her but bemoaned the fact that she was not given a fair hearing by the media on the saga which is now known as the ‘Vikileaks’.
During the interview, Victoria Hammah is reported to have thanked President Mahama for the opportunity to serve in his government adding that she would come out with her side of the story at the right time.
According to Kwame Danso Acheampong, the former deputy Minister stated that she has learnt her lesson and promised to be more discreet if another opportunity is offered her in future.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- NPP's Dr. Arthur Kobina Kennedy Says Kennedy Agyepong is SENSELESS---Sort Of!
- FULL TEXT: President-John Dramani Mahama's State of the Nation Address | He Promises to Fix 'Dumsor Dumsor' & MORE
- Finally The Corruption Code Has Been Cracked in Ghana | Northern Regional Minister Says Churches And Society Forces Government Officials To Be Corrupt
- Mahama Ayariga Must Have Taken Some Of His Brother’s Ayarikof Mixture: He Says Outsiders See Ghana As A Paradise And That The People Should Stand Up To Media Tyranny Which is Creating An Atmosphere Of Hopelessness
- Ghc 10,000 Monthly Salary + Ghc 22,500 Total Plus Allowance is What a Ghanaian Minister Takes | Being In Government ‘Dey Bee Keke’