Finally the much talked about Directorial debut movie of Nadia Buari has arrived. And as we’ve stated in previous articles, most of our Ghanaian movie stars are starving when it comes to finding movie roles, including Nadia Buari.
As such, they’ve decided to hire themselves if no one is ready to hire them. Aafter sitting around waiting for movie roles that are not forthcoming, Nadia Buari has decided to hire herself as the lead character for her first self produced movie titled-Diary of Imogen Brown…
I am amazed how one can concentrate on directing when the same person is playing the lead role—it must have been a lot of hard work. Not forgetting that she also produced the movie!
The movie is centred around real life events as we are told and features her ‘old boyfriend’, Jim Iyke and her brothers Majeed Sidiku Buari and Jameel Sidiku Buari.
The trailer was released yesterday and is getting impressive hits but the question is; couldn’t Nadia Buari have gone some of the industry great actors to star alongside her instead of turning this into a family affair?
Watch the trailer below and tell me what your score is for Nadia’s hard work. I personally like the easy flow of things…
Synopsis: Imogen Brown, a successful business woman who had all what most women will wish for, an incredibly beautiful daughter, a great home, a diamond business empire and a handsome boyfriend. Unknowing to her, her envious boyfriend, Tyler Graham, who had been having an affair with two of Imogen’s closest friends, was only interested in her wealth.
After many failed attempts of persuading Imogen to marrying him so he could take over her company, he decides to walk out on their six years relationship. In trying to get over the pain of heartbreak, she meets Stanley Coleman who introduces her to all kinds of drugs and as a result becomes an addict. The mind-blowing saga continues…
It reminds me slightly of Nadia’s own life. The beautiful daughter and handsome boyfriend part. Perhaps it is indeed a true life story. Who knows!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- VVIP Responds to Allegations By Former VIP Member-Promzy that Reggie Rockstone Connived With Them to KICK Him Out
- The Girl With The Cocaine Stash: A Timeline of the Biggest Story in Ghana Right Now And One Long Sorry indictment On Ghana And Our Way Of Doing Things
- Kwaw Kese Arrested & LOCKED in Kumasi for Smoking Weed?
- Shocking Video Showing Nanny Beating Small Girl Mercilessly Goes Viral | What is Your Take?
- Trailer + ‘WHEN LOVE HAPPENS’ Starring Desmond Elliot, OC Ukeje, Gideon Okeke, Beverely Naya, Wale Ojo, Bukky Wright & Others Set for Cinema Release in Accra on 28th November, 2014