Shockingly, the manager of Hiplife musician, Kwaw Kesse and of Mad Time Entertainment, Fennec Okyere, after betraying the musicians union of Ghana, MUSIGA, is still a member of the union.
MUSIGA launched its maiden event, Ghana Music Week, in Sept, 2012. The event, which promised to be an annual one, spanned 3rd March to 10th March, 2013. News broke out that the name Ghana Music Week had been registered by a member of MUSIGA. Who could it be?
That person was the manager of Kwaw Kesse, Fennec Okyere. The story created a hubbub in our art industry last year but was not properly resolved. This year, MUSIGA is again going to organize the same music week but with the name GMW celebration.
After almost a year of betraying MUSIGA, Fennec Okyere has come out to threaten MUSIGA. “They can’t use GMW because GMW is just the initials of Ghana, Music, and Week, which I still own the franchise so I will not allow them.” Fennec revealed on Neat 100.9 fm on Tuesday 11th Feb, 2014.
Having committed an act which can clearly be termed as conflict of interest, GhanaCelebrities.Com wanted to know if Fennec Okyere and Kwaw Kesse and still members of MUSIGA and if they are, why?
In an interview with the Administrator of MUSIGA, Mr. Ahuma Daddy Bosco, he said “Kwaw Kesse and Fennec Okyere are good standing members of MUSIGA.” Having betrayed the union, why are they still members of MUSIGA? Why haven’t their membership revoked?
“Well, I get where you are coming from. You know, when the case happened, we (executives of MUSIGA) thought it was nothing so serious so the decision of revoking their membership never came to the fore for discussion or consideration. If any such decision will be done, it will require the general executives of the union. So for now, they are still members of MUSIGA” Daddy Bosco intimated.
We at GhanaCelebrities.Com think it will not offend fairness and substantial justice if MUSIGA annuls and expunges Kwaw Kesse and Fennec Okyere from MUSIGA. Already, they both don’t seem to be interested in the affairs of MUSIGA.
What do you think? Let’s share thoughts folks. Until then….MOTWUM!!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The Church is MINE | Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Deletes Wife-Rev. Anita Oyakhilome From Christ Embassy Church's Website
- Another Gripe With KUMAWOOD | If You Cannot Write Better English, Do Not Bother With Subtitles
- Survey Reveals 98% of Primary Two Pupils Cannot Read or Understand English in Ghana | Can Our Educational Standards Get Any Worse?
- Photos from Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitts’ Wedding | Jolie’s Gown Featured Her Children's Colourful Artwork
- Agnostic Wanlov Da Kubolor, Father of 6 Children with 5 Different Women Says He Has Slept with Over 300 Women, Have Had Gay Seks Before & Used to Do Sakawa