KKD (Kwesi Kyei Darkwah) has today been denied another bail—as his hearing at the Accra Human Rights Court has been adjourned once again to January 15.
KKD’s lawyers appeared at an Accra Human Rights Court today hoping to secure bail for their client and once again they failed. In Court, lawyers of KKD asked for a private session with the judge (which is often done in Court to shade certain information from the public) and when they returned, the judge adjourned the case.
Before today’s Human Rights Court bail hearing, Kwesi Kyei Darkwah (KKD) appeared at a District Court on 8th January and was remanded in prison to reappear in Court on January 22…
Before the above appearance, his legal had filed an application for bail at the Human Rights Court which was adjourned to today—and now it has been adjourned again to January 15.
As a result of the above, the District Court also adjourned, saying, since they have already made an application for bail at the Human Rights Court, it would be prudent to hear the outcome of that application before it continues with its hearing—which would likely be to transfer the case to a higher court.
KKD was arrested late December 2014 when a young girl of 19 years reported to the Accra Airport Police Station that the radio personality had raped her—after she met him at a fashion event at the African Regent Hotel.
According to the KKD’s Rape Charge Sheet (see it below), KKD asked the 19 year old girl and her friend to accompany him to his hotel room—and help him fix his make-up (face powder) because he would be hosting the show which would later be on TV.
The victim claims that, when they got the room, they were offered some drinks which they refused. KKD then called her to the bathroom to come help with the make-up fixing. And it was there that KKD forcefully had s*x with her.
Since it emerged that a young girl has reported KKD to the police for rape, an accusation KKD has denied on the grounds that he had a consensual s*x with this 19 year old girl—-more than about 8 different women have told GhanaCelebrities.Com their heartbreaking and shocking stories claiming this same KKD s*xually assaulted them in the past.
Check out links to all the allegations made so far…
1. More KKD Rape Allegations: UK Based Ghanaian Woman Says KKD Has Been Sleeping Around With Young Girls for Many Years & He Tried It On Her When She Was Only 9 Years Old + He Raped Her Friend Who Was 11 Years at the Time
2. A Former METRO TV Employee & GC Reader Says Kwesi Kyei Darko (KKD) Sexually Assaulted Her in His Car on Their Way From KOD’s Wife Fashion Show When She Was 18 Years
3. Malaka Grant, The Woman Who Claims KKD Asked Her Our for a Date When She Was ONLY 12 Years Old Tells Her Whole Story | Says KKD is a PREDATOR
4. A Year Ago GC Reader Commented On An Article that KKD Should Stop Messing With 14 & 16 Year Old Girls | Today She Says KKD Sexually Assaulted Her Too
5. Another Ghanaian Woman Tells GC How KKD ‘Raped’ Her When She Was 16 Years | Read Her Whole Story Here…
6. Allegations of KKD Sexually Assaulting 2 Women in Past Flying In & Another Says KKD Tried Taking Her Out on a Date When She Was Only 12 Years Old…
7. A Former METRO TV Employee & GC Reader Says Kwesi Kyei Darkwa (KKD) Sexually Assaulted Her in His Car on Their Way From KOD’s Wife Fashion Show When She Was 18 Years
8. New Woman From Kumasi Says KKD Sexually Assaulted Her at Miklin Hotel in Kumasi | Read Her Sad Story Here…
We PAY for exclusives/breaking news...Got Any? Call/Whatsapp +447837576037 or E-mail: email@example.com