Since Ghanaians excel in reading meaning into things, this might be a good time to apply those talents and decipher what is going on here.
A four bedroom apartment in the Western Region, believed to have been occupied by two Lebanese nationals and a Ghanaian supposed to be a nephew of NPP running mate Dr Mahamudu Bawumia- caught fire on Friday, the Daily Guide reports.
According to the report, the house, located at Airport Ridge residential estate in Sekondi Takoradi- caught fire due to a malfunctioning electronic appliance that served as a spark.
Items destroyed included an air-conditioner, television sets, refrigerator, furniture, clothing and huge sums of money. Items not destroyed included a copy of the Quran.
The Ghana National Fire Service were informed immediately the blaze was discovered, and the fire was promptly put out.
Soooo, these Gods are just like, sitting in the sky and stopping their holy books from burning? That seems like a worthy pursuit- in a world not plagued by any problems at all.