If you are one who has never heeded to the “Do Not Try This At Home” warning, I could bet a look at this would leave you with a change of mind.
On the most recent live episode of America’s Got Talent, Canadian stunt man Ryan Stock was injured when one of his tricks went wrong.
After successfully swallowing a variety of swords, Ryan stood with a target in his mouth whilst his fiancee aimed a flaming arrow at the target. The main problem was she missed the target and instead the flaming arrow hit Stock right in the shoulder.
The official (and heavily edited) video on the America’s Got Talent YouTube page cuts straight to the judges who look horrified, however this CLIP shows exactly what happened on stage in the immediate aftermath of the mistake.
NOTICE: CLICK HERE TO HIRE Top Website Developers & IT Support for Your Projects & Pay LESS--The Web Guys
This clip of a man getting shot in the shoulder with a flaming arrow is seriously scary.
We PAY for exclusives/breaking news...Got Any? Call/Whatsapp +447837576037 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org