Man Sues Samsung After Galaxy Note 7 Burned Up His Genital Organ Whilst Sleeping And Charging (PHOTOS)

Samsung Galaxy Note 7

Samsung Galaxy Note 7

A US man is suing phone manufacturers Samsung for their exploding Galaxy Note 7 phone which he says caused him some severe injuries.


Michael Taylor says he was sleeping one night when his Galaxy phone, which he was charging at the time, caught fire and burned his crotch.

Samsung was forced to recall the entire batch of Galaxy Note 7’s after the issue of combustion started creeping up. Several people were reporting the device catching fire whilst being charged, leading to numerous issues.

Taylor says he had no idea the device had a defective battery, and was charging it whilst asleep. It overheated and caught fire, burning his crotch, legs and sheets.

He claims he suffered 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns from the fire, TMZ reports. He had been using the phone for a month, and the incident happened after the recall – but Taylor says the phone should never have been sold in the first place.

Check out his disturbing burn photos on TMZ.

READ ALSO: Start A Blog for Less than 15 GHS A Month & Make As Much As Over 5000 GHS A Month Easily

We PAY for exclusives/breaking news...Got Any? Call/Whatsapp +447837576037 or E-mail: info@ghanacelebrities.com

The writer, a holder of a Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications, is the Managing Editor of GhanaCelebrities.Com. He hails from and stays in Accra. He contends that the problem with Ghana is that people are getting more addicted to groupthink and less addicted to reading with each passing day. His motto is that you can do everything you set your mind to. Contact: info@ghanacelebrities.com


Don't Miss the Scoop...Enter your email address:

Delivered by GhanaCelebrities.Com Via FeedBurner





Don't Miss the Scoop...Enter your email address:

Delivered by GhanaCelebrities.Com Via FeedBurner


50 Bedroom Hostel For SALE--in Ghana