The Kenyan couple who got married in the simplest marriage of all time, both wearing t-shirts, are reportedly getting offers from others to help them enjoy their marriage more.
As chronicled by a friend, Ann and Wilson Mutura have received an offer for an all expenses paid honeymoon, one for another wedding fully sponsored, plus others.
The offers include…
- 1. SLIQUE EVENTS PLANNER Ltd through M.D Aaltonen Jumba has offered a fully sponsored wedding to give Wilson & Anne an opportunity to celebrate with friends and family
- 2. BONFIRE ADVENTURES AND EVENTS through CEO Kabu Simon has offered an all expenses paid honeymoon package.
- 3. FINE CINEMA PRODUCTION through M.D Maureen Karee have offered make-up artist and free photoshoot on Valentine’s Day.
- 4. Lilian, a volunteer in U.S has pledged start-up capital for a small business whichever Anne will find appealing.
- 5. Moses Meingati has offered one goat as a wedding gift
- 6. Geoffrey Ngari has pledged a cake to the couple.
- 7. Derek Otieno, Wambui King’ori, Rosalind Njogu, Monica Chau and many others have pledged small tokens to celebrate this marriage.
READ ALSO: Start A Blog for Less than 15 GHS A Month & Make As Much As Over 5000 GHS A Month Easily
We PAY for exclusives/breaking news...Got Any? Call/Whatsapp +447837576037 or E-mail: email@example.com