This probably would be the last straw that would break the back of Ghanaians— 2017 CAF Aiteo Awards has sparked a lot of controversies and we are all dealing with it the best way we can.
The recent of them being actress Juliet Ibrahim claiming she was supposed to host the event with Drogba but was sabotaged as people the organisers inquired her whereabouts from said they did not know where she was.
Well, it looks like the flame is not dying out anytime soon. Footballing legend, Didier Drogba who hosted the event last week Wednesday in Accra, Ghana is said to have misplaced his phone during the event.
An Ivorian website called Abidjantv.net wrote:
“But who dared steal the cell phone of star Didier Drogba? The former Chelsea player was dressed as a master of ceremonies at the CAF Awards.
“Naprahio’s child was focused on his task when his mobile disappeared. Didier Drogba returned home without his phone.”