VIDEO: Watch How Fire Nearly Gutted Ameyaw Debrah’s Wedding Ceremony


A program that is going on extremely well is said to be blowing the roof off but nobody really wants that to literally happen.

However, the wedding ceremony of blogger Ameyaw Debrah got some more excitement than anyone had bargained for when the roof literally caught on fire.

Amazingly, the incident occurred just as the couple hit the dance floor to have their first ever dance as a married couple.

It seems some of the fireworks intended to augment the occasion lit up the roof and caused a brief moment of panic amongst guests before it petered out.

The couple themselves, however, never flinched and kept dancing with the roof on fire.

READ ALSO: Shatta Wale Strikes Again–Says Stonebwoy Cannot Even Run

Watch video of the incident below…

When fire visited @ameyaw112 wedding reception

A post shared by Zionfelix.com (@zionfelixdotcom) on

READ ALSO: Start A Blog for Less than 15 GHS A Month & Make As Much As Over 5000 GHS A Month Easily

We PAY for exclusives/breaking news...Got Any? Call/Whatsapp +447837576037 or E-mail: info@ghanacelebrities.com

The writer, a holder of a Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications, is the Managing Editor of GhanaCelebrities.Com. He hails from and stays in Accra. He contends that the problem with Ghana is that people are getting more addicted to groupthink and less addicted to reading with each passing day. His motto is that you can do everything you set your mind to. Contact: info@ghanacelebrities.com


Don't Miss the Scoop...Enter your email address:

Delivered by GhanaCelebrities.Com Via FeedBurner





Don't Miss the Scoop...Enter your email address:

Delivered by GhanaCelebrities.Com Via FeedBurner


50 Bedroom Hostel For SALE--in Ghana