Hon Kennedy Ohene Agyapong has denied being the source of the first batch of photos released last week which were said to be photos of Anas.
According to the MP who has been brawling with Anas in the wake up to the release of his documentary N0.12, the pictures were released by Anas himself.
Last week photos of a man now identified as a Brazilian model hit social media and were claimed to be those of Anas. The model, Marcelino, has come out to express anger and threatened to sue Kennedy Agyapong for tagging him as Anas.
However, Agyapong has denied releasing those photos and said Anas dropped them himself.
“I didn’t release that picture; it is Anas who released that picture.” he said on Adom Fm Monday.
“I released two of Anas’ pictures. In one he was wearing a hat and in the other he had a beard. The picture I released of him in a hat was when he was negotiating with a state attorney to kill a case.”