You may be thinking that these IQ questions are too easy but you can hardly get one-third correct (or get none right). A little intelligence test for you – no cheating.
Why not test yourself, answer them as numbered. Write each of your answers down, it makes a difference.
Who is the smartest on Ghanacelebrities.com? Here we go!
1. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
2. If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills had been taken?
3. I went to bed at eight 8 ‘clock in the evening and wound up my clock and set the alarm to sound at nine 9 ‘clock in the morning. How many hours sleep would I get before being awoken by the alarm?
4. Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?
5. A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were left?
6. If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which would you light first?
7. Take 2 apples from 3 apples. What do you get?
8. How many animals of each species did Moses take with him in the Ark?
9. You have 20 apples in a basket. 20 children come to you and each one of them asks for an apple. You want to give all the apples to each one of them, but still keep one inside the basket? How will you do it?
10. Name all the numbers from 1 – 100, which have the letter ‘A’ in their spellings?
11. There is one eleven letter word, which can be spelled incorrectly even by the most brilliant students of KNUST, what word it that?
12. Paul’s height is six feet, he’s an assistant at a butcher’s shop, and his weights for the past three years are 70 lbs, 75 lbs, and 80lbs. What does he weigh?
Click here for answers…