Isaac Owusu Bempah, like most prophets in the country, usually have a list of so-called ‘prophecies’ they drop on people at the end of every year.
By the end of the year, most people have forgotten the prophecies given, and the few ones that happen to come true the pastor would relentlessly remind you about it.
But in totality, how well do they do? Owusu Bempah is one of the most prominent prophets in the country and some even still credit him with some credibility.
However, of the 17 prophecies Owusu Bempah gave at the beginning of the year, a significant portion of them have turned out to be simply blowing hot air.
These include a plane crash in Ghana, death of Nigeria’s President and many other ‘insane’ prophecies which failed to materialize.
Check out the prophecies below and calculate those which came true to find out the ‘efficacy’ of this so-called ‘man of God’.
1. Death of a former president
2. Death of a former First Lady
3. Coup d’etat in Ghana
4. Death of Nigeria’s president
5. Terrorist attack in Ghana
6. Death of several young men and women
7. Important personalities in parliament will die
8. Many people will be kidnapped
9. Innocent blood will be shed in a particular political party
10. Increase in occult practices
11. Americans will go for war
12. More Muslim/Christian clashes this year
13. A great king will die
14. Another plane crash in Ghana
15. Fire outbreaks in important offices in Ghana
16 More celebrities(Actors,musicians and media practitioners) in Ghana to die
17. NDC to stay in opposition for 16 years