World Remit money transfer service continue to revolutionize their services to provide more value for their customers accross the world.
The latest features to be added by World Remit is the ability to send airtime topups to phones on Vodafone and AirtelTigo.
World Remit enables Ghanaians abroad to send money to their loved ones back home via a variety of means in a fast and convenient manner.
The company continues to add more features to satisfy customers and aside the ability to send money, customers can also send airtime to their loved ones back home.
The latest feature is targeted at users of Vodafone and Airtel Tigo.
World Remit has added two new airtime top up services in Ghana to make things even more convenient for family and friends.
Airtime top ups can now be added instantly to your loved ones’ phones on Vodafone and Tigo.
For the service to work, make sure they have a Vodafone or Tigo mobile account. If not, it’s simple for them to sign up for one at Vodafone or Tigo mobile agents.
World Remit is one of the leading global remittance transfer companies. It handles a growing share of the global $600 billion remittance market, and operates from various countries across the globe.
The company was founded by entrepreneur Ismail Ahmed in 2010.
- Send money straight away to MTN Mobile Money accounts in Ghana
- Enjoy instant cash pickups and fast bank deposits in partnership with UnityLink
- Safe transfers using secure TRUSTe payment technology
How to send money to Ghana
1. How do you want to send? Choose between cash pickup, bank deposit, mobile money or airtime top up – there’s more information on all of these below.
2. Who are you sending to? Add the details of your recipient or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past.
3. How are you paying? Choose how to pay, and we’ll send confirmation to both you and your recipient by SMS and email when your money is sent and received.
We’re always looking to save you money – have a look at our comparison page to see how much you could save.
When it comes to sending money online, you’ve got a few options to choose from. We’ve outlined these below for you, and you can also head to our FAQ for more detail.