Fire Outbreak Causes Huge Scare At City Lights Near Circle — Watch Blazing Inferno – VIDEO

1 min


A fire outbreak occurred earlier today in Kokomlemle, causing a massive scare among residents which was luckily addressed promptly.

In the past some fire outbreaks have really led to disastrous results, but this time a swift response from the fire service averted any outcome of such nature.

The fire, according to reports, broke out earlier today near City Lights at Kokomlemle, in the vicinity of the Kwame Nkrumah Circle.

It’s not known what started the fire as eyewitnesses told Adomonline they couldn’t be sure of its origin.

READ ALSO: The Media Discussing ‘My Level’ Video Is Why Ghana Is A Village — Get A Load Of Shatta Wale’s Stupid Logic To Justify His Hatred Of Criticism

The Ghana National Fire Service, however, responded swiftly to the inferno, according to reports and had it under control within the shortest possible time.

Adomonline has video of the outbreak which we reproduce below.

Watch…

Source: GhanaCelebrities.Com

 


Nii Smiley Byte
My friends call me Moonbyte, my Mum named me Godwin. I am the Managing Editor of GhanaCelebrities.Com, Founding editor of Innonews24.Com and a fixer for foreign journalists working in Ghana. I have three strong passions in life -- football, blogging and music -- in that order. I love spending time with friends talking about the important things in life and hate nothing more than 'authority' and hypocrisy fueled by dogma. My personal motto is that you can do everything you set your mind to, which I stole from my favourite person of all time Eminem. For writing or fixing gigs, contact [email protected]