Two members of Parliament nearly came to blows on the floor of the house Wednesday as an argument over a disciplinary process went out of hand.
The two MPs in question are Assin Central MP and controversial Net 2 TV owner Kennedy Agyapong, and Muntaka Mubarak, MP for Asawase.
The two opposing MPs exchanged unprintable insults and had to be physically restrained after Muntaka filed a complaint with the Privileges Committee of Parliament for Agyapong to be sanctioned for his alleged role in the death of investigative journalist Ahmed Hussein-Suale.
A Plus has waded into the ‘beef’ and has taken the side of Kennedy Agyapong.
According to the brutally honest Kwame Asare Obeng, Muntaka himself is a disgrace to Parliament for stealing and chopping Ghana’s money yet he has the guts to call for the expulsion of a fellow MP.
Listing what he believes are the major ‘sins’, of Muntaka, A Plus said the Asawase lawmaker has no locus to attack anyone else and call their conduct into question when he’s such a big thief.
Read A Plus’ attack on Muntaka below…
“Ghana’s problem is not people insulting others. It is people stealing or chopping our money nyafunyafu. You Muntaka must rather be sanctioned from politics entirely. Below are your achievements when you were appointed sports minister under H.E Professor Mills;
1. Your biggest achievement was that you were sacked. That’s number 1. Clap for yourself 🤝👏👏👏
2. According to a National security report to then President Mills, you used taxpayers money on your personal household Items like baby oil, baby food, 🥣🍼 mouth wash, 🍫 chinchinga, 🍖 sardines🥫 indomie, 🍜disway chocolate, neat fufu and baby diapers. (Anum dɛ minister. Your mouth inside dey jorm you ankasa.)
3. Our then very good president, professor Mills, (may his soul rest in peace) was very angry when he heard that you had gone out chilling 🕺💃💃🕺 and brought invoices to the ministry which were paid. The ministry actually paid for your “chilling”. You see your life?!!! Kwabenanigyeni 😂😂😂😂
4. You instructed the chief director of the ministry, Mr Albert Anthony Ampong to purchase airline tickets ✈ with taxpayer’s money for you and your family to be traveling by air to Kumasi. Are your family government officials? 😡😡😡
5. You wasted taxpayer’s money on Ms Edith Zinayela, Secretary to the then Majority Leader in Parliament, on a trip to Germany without clearly defining her official position in your entourage. (I suspect you were opening her fire for her). From anum dɛ to Ayaase dɛ 😳😳😳😳 bɔyiiiɛ!!!
You koraa you are still in parliament making laws for Ghana. In any civilized country you would have been jailed by now. What are you still doing in our parliament? “Kennedy Agyapong is accused of inciting violence against Ahmed (May his soul rest in peace.) so he should be sacked from parliament? And what are you, a corrupt public official who caused so much financial loss to the state and people of Ghana doing in parliament? And you won’t keep quiet too 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄”