Wendy Shay Shares Sad Story Of How Her Paralysed Brother Was Trapped In Their Burnt House


Wendy Addo, popularly known as Wendy Shay, has narrated a sad story of how her paralysed kid brother was trapped in their house that recently got burnt.

GhanaCelebrities.Com reported about how Madam Kaakyiri Addo, Wendy Shay’s mother’s house was razed down by fire over the weekend.

READ ALSO: Ned Nwoko Tickles His Wife Regina Daniels During Dinner And She Adorably Jerks At It – See This Love Chopping Moment

In latest interview, Wendy Shay has revealed her little brother who is paralysed was in the house with her mother hen the fire sparked.

According to her, nothing happened to them due to the timely intervention of firefighters, but her mother had to be hospitalized for a day out of the trauma she suffered.

READ ALSO: Pepper Dem Ladies Would Be Bashing Men in Public But Lowkey Be Going for Cuddles and Choppings – Former YFM Presenter Lays More Fire – VIDEO

‘‘My mother and my half-paralyzed kid brother were in the house when the incident happened but I’m glad nothing happened to none of them but my mum was taken to the hospital to do checks and released the following day. It was a very big one”. she said.

To be honest, nobody knows the cause of the fire outbreak but its very mysterious so the police are still investigating.” She added.

Source: GhanaCelebrities.Com



READ ALSO: Refused A UK Visa? CLICK HERE FOR HELP


CLICK HERE to subscribe to our daily up-to-date news!!