Dancehall star Stonebwoy has called on the VGMA Board to add even more years to his VGMA ban.
Speaking during a press conference at the Golden Tulip Hotel today (Friday), Stonebwoy said the ban has had no impact on his career at all.
Despite that, he said more years should be added to serve as a deterrent to up and coming stars.
“The young ones must know that you can’t just misbehave on an awards stage and go free. Such punishments are good to check musicians. The ban has not affected me in any way but it’s all good for the music industry,” he said.
According to him, both he and Shatta Wale have learned their lessons from the wahala that happened last year.
“We have grown from boys to men and that is what you are seeing. We regret sometimes the decision we took in the past but as things are now, we are cool,” he added.