A very sad piece of news out of Nigeria has reached GhanaCelebrities.Com.
A pregnant mother of two has died after her cylinder exploded whilst attempting to cook at home.
According to reports, the incident occurred at the start of the month.
She had been in hospital receiving treatment for her severe burns but she’s now passed away.
News of this tragic incident comes after a gas explosion occurred in Lagos, killing over 15 people and injuring about 25.
In the midst of the panic over coronavirus, this is a reminder that other tragedies continue to strike every single day.
May she rest in peace and best condolences to her family, especially those two innocent kids who are now motherless.