Pregnant Nigerian Mother of Two Dies After Her Gas Cylinder Exploded Whilst Trying to Cook – PHOTOS


A very sad piece of news out of Nigeria has reached GhanaCelebrities.Com.

A pregnant mother of two has died after her cylinder exploded whilst attempting to cook at home.

READ ALSO: Over 20 Ghanaians and Nigerians In the U.S Arrested and Charged for Defrauding Victims of Over $30m In Very Sophisticated ‘Sakawa’ Scheme

According to reports, the incident occurred at the start of the month.

She had been in hospital receiving treatment for her severe burns but she’s now passed away.

News of this tragic incident comes after a gas explosion occurred in Lagos, killing over 15 people and injuring about 25.

In the midst of the panic over coronavirus, this is a reminder that other tragedies continue to strike every single day.

READ ALSO: Regina Daniels Shocks Fans After Sending A Piece Of Advice To Her Husband Through Social Media

May she rest in peace and best condolences to her family, especially those two innocent kids who are now motherless.

View this post on Instagram

Pregnant mom-of-two killed in a cooking gas cylinder explosion in Abuja

A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) on

Source: GhanaCelebrities.Com



READ ALSO: Refused A UK Visa? CLICK HERE FOR HELP


CLICK HERE to subscribe to our daily up-to-date news!!