In an interview on “Okukuseku the Talk show” actress Nana Ama McBrown has opened up on how she was poisoned while she was on set at Nkenkensu and almost lost her life as a result.
The prominent actress recounted that after shooting a scene for a movie she could not recall its title, she shared her food with one colleague who she wanted to remain anonymous.
She continued that after eating with the colleague, the colleague left where they were. It was after about thirty minutes that she started to feel some sharp pains in her stomach. Nana Ama was sent to the NKenkensu hospital but since there was no Doctor she was rushed to the Komfo Anokye Teaching hospital.
The actress, therefore, used the opportunity to advise movie stars and up-coming ones to persevere since every Industry had its own unique challenges.