A Nigerian hair vendor Annishair has been poisoned to death over a man.
According to reports, her friend who runs a restaurant and had been supplying her with food reportedly kept giving her poison over a period of time until she passed on a few days ago.
A friend who reported the sad incident noted that the restaurant owner poisoned her over the interest of a man.
The report reads; ‘Apparently, this girl who owns a restaurant has been supplying food to and slowly poisoning her friend who owns a hair place since January. The friend died some days ago’.
It was over the interest of a man.
What a terrible terrible thing!