Black Stars midfielder and vice-captain Thomas Partey has been adjudged as the highest-earning African player in the English Premier League.
Partey, who just signed a new deal with Arsenal, makes more money than established Premier League African stars such as Mohammed Salah and Sadio Made of Liverpool and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang of Arsenal.
In fact, Partey’s new weekly wage of £260,000 is the 6th highest salary of any footballer in the Premier League.
The football website GiveMeSports recently compiled a list of the highest-paid Premier League players.
Full list below…
20. Timo Werner | Chelsea | £179,000-per-week
19. Roberto Firmino | Liverpool | £180,000-per-week
18. Alexandre Lacazette | Arsenal | £182,051-per-week
17. Ben Chilwell | Chelsea | £190,000-per-week
16. Willian | Arsenal | £192,308-per-week
=12. Tanguy Ndombele | Tottenham | £200,000-per-week
=12. Harry Kane | Tottenham | £200,000-per-week
=12. Marcus Rashford | Man United | £200,000-per-week
=12. Mohamed Salah | Liverpool | £200,000-per-week
11. Edinson Cavani | Man United | £210,000-per-week
10. Gareth Bale | Tottenham | £220,000-per-week
9. Sergio Aguero | Man City | £230,135-per-week
8. Anthony Martial | Man United | £250,000-per-week
7. Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang | Arsenal | £250,000-per-week
6. Thomas Partey | Arsenal | £260,000-per-week
5. Mesut Ozil | Arsenal | £268,750-per-week
4. Paul Pogba | Man United | £290,000-per-week
3. Raheem Sterling | Man City | £300,000-per-week
2. Kevin De Bruyne | Man City | £320,833-per-week
1. David de Gea | Man United | £375,000-per-week