A 66 year old man has been reported dead hours after he checked into a guest house with a young girl in Koforidua, Eastern Region of Ghana.
Reports say the man, identified as William Agyei checked into Adom Guest House in Koforidua to spend the weekend with a 25 year old lady.
It is said Mr William Agyei might have died from heart attack on an overdose of sexual enhancement pills, investigators reveal.
Investigators found In his room different pills including Viagra and others like deep heat spray, unirob polar ice, bendroflumethiazide tablets.
The accident was reported to the Effiduase Police by the owner of the guest house. The receptionist of the hotel told police that she had found the man lying motionless when she entered the room to clean the next day.
Sources say the man came to the guest house in a Red Toyota Corolla with registration number ER 1614 -17. A red bag containing his clothes and a black handbag containing an amount of Gh¢2,000 were also found.
The body has since been conveyed to St Joseph’s Hospital Morgue for preservation pending autopsy.