Over the weekend, Miss Ghana 2020 1st Runner Up, Issabella Agbo, 19, who has resigned granted an interview to GhanaCelebrities.Com— alleging countless things as the cause of her resignation, including exploitation and fraudulent misrepresentation.
In the past, over 10 previous Miss Ghana winners have resigned or have come out to erect allegations bordering on exploitation, embezzlement of funds raised, verbally and physically abuse and even ‘PIMPEDING’ against the organisers of the Miss Ghana Beauty Pageant, Exclusive Events.
Yet, the organisers of Miss Ghana-Exclusive Events have issued a statement that Issabella Agbo is a liar as everything she said about them is a lie just like they said about the past winners when they came out.
Organisers of Miss Ghana claim her lies are just to help GhanaCelebrities.Com and Chris-Vincent, as if Issabella Agbo is a shareholder of the website.
Issabella’s resignation is another addition to the many Queens who have resigned in the past citing shocking reasons–yet the organisers say they are all liars while they remain reputable.
Below is the list of resigned Miss Ghana winners over the last few years under Exclusive Events:
- Miss Ghana 2013-Giuseppina Nana Akua Baafi
- Miss Ghana 2017-Margaret Mwintuur Dery
- Miss Ghana 2015-Antoinette Delali Kemavor
- Miss Ghana 2013’s 1st Runner Up-Magaret Kuma-Mintah
- Miss Ghana 2013 2nd Runner Up-Crystal Selorm Amudzi
- Miss Ghana 2017 1st and Runner Up-Marigold Frimpong
- Miss Ghana 2017 2nd Runner Up-Priscilla Nana Akua Gameli
- Miss Ghana 2019 1st Runner Up-Sarah Odei Amoani
- Miss Ghana 2020 1st Runner Up- Issabella Agbo (current resignation)
See the statement below.