Actress Beverly Afaglo has been left in tears after fire ravaged her house at night, burning everything she owns to the ground.
In a series of videos shared on her Instagram page, the actress expressed disappointment in the fire service blaming them for everything she lost.
Beverly Afaglo said she lost everything including passport, clothes, jewelry, wigs etc because the fire service could not put out the fire early.
She said the fire service got to her house on time but strangely stood there watching it burn to the ground because they were not prepared.
Beverly added that for over 40mins they couldn’t go inside the house to put out the fire because of the heavy smoke which made her wonder why they don’t have protective gears for smoke.
Another team came around but lacked other basic fire service equipments that could have aided in putting out the fire on time.
Read her account below.
“The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing . This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm”