News

Sad as 40-Year-Old Man Shockingly Dies in Hotel Room after Overdosing on Aphrodisiac

In a sad turn of events, news reports indicate a 40-year-old man has met his untimely death after using an aphrodisiac.

The unfortunate story has struck netizens to the core as they express shock and regrets.

Most of their expressions were over the avoidable waste of life.

READ ALSO: Desperate Abena Moet Publicly Flirts with Husband after Divorce Prank Gone Wrong

According to Starr FM, an Accra-based radio station, the victim has already been identified.

The victim, a Ghanaian, has been named Albert Agomavi.

Reports so far detail the unfortunate incident that happened in a hotel room due to the use of an aphrodisiac.

The purpose of the killer drug was meant to enhance his sexual ability, and not to drive him into his early grave.

Check out the post via Instagram below.

 

 
 
 
 
 
View this post on Instagram
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

A post shared by GHOne TV (@ghonetv)

Sadly, netizens couldn’t hold back their disgust at the shocking news as they shared their grievances.

Read a couple of their thoughts below.

blank

For years, the influx of aphrodisiacs into the Ghanaian market has been a major crisis, with many continuing to protest and call for a ban.

However, little to nothing has been done to curb the problem because more of these aphrodisiacs have flooded our markets.

READ ALSO: Shatta Wale Reacts After Michy Announced She’s Pregnant – Check What He Said

Regrettably, the worst aspect of this national dilemma is that the advertisements that promote these sexual enhancement drugs make up a significant percentage of all Ghanaian advertisements.

SOURCE: GhanaCelebrities.Com



READ ALSO: Refused A UK Visa? CLICK HERE FOR HELP

CLICK HERE to subscribe to our daily up-to-date news!!

POPULAR POSTS

LATEST NEWS

MORE FROM News

Leave a Reply