Afia Schwarzenegger has sued Royal Dutch Airlines (KLM) for kicking her off a flight over alleged drunken behaviour.
According to a writ of summons making waves online, Afia is seeking compensation for her flight ticket, damaged luggage, cost of broken drinks and damages due to an alleged show she was coming to perform at in Accra but missed out on.
You may recollect that Afia Schwarzenegger was in the news for the wrong reasons once again several weeks back.
A video of her looking drunk and misbehaving on a KLM flight popped up online.
Afia was in an altercation with airline staff of a KLM flight.
She was angrily telling them she did nothing wrong whilst complaining over the moment being recorded.
The video popped up online with reports that Afia was drunk and was kicked off the flight due to her behaviour.
However, according to her suit, she was mistreated by the airline.
Afia is seeking five reliefs from KLM, to wit:
- Refund of the sum of EUR2,934.18 or its cedi equivalent being the cost of the Plaintiff’s elite ticket.
- Pay the sum of USD4,600.00 or its cedi equivalent being the cost of Plaintiff’s two (2) damaged bags.
- Pay the sum of EUR312.00 or its cedi equivalent being the cost of the broken drinks.
- Pay of a sum of GH48,000 being the amount paid to the Plaintiff to perform at a show in Ghana.
- Compensation in the sum of TWO hundred thousand Euros
Check out the suit below…