The economic recessions in Africa is very high but that is not stopping the entertainment industries most especially the Nigerian artistes from thriving.
In Africa, it is reported that only Nigerian artistes fly in their own private jets to aid comfortability and to avoid delaying flying with commercial aeroplanes.
Below is the list of these top artistes who fly their own jets.
- David Adedeji Adeleke better known by his stage name as Davido
Davido in the picture revealing the private jet he acquired for himself
2. Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, known in the music industry as Wizkid started his musical carrier at the age of 11, the 27-year-old Nigerian songwriter and recording artiste also acquired his private jet.
3. Michael Collins Ajereh better known as Don Jazzy, the CEO of Marvin Records, is a Nigerian entrepreneur, singer and songwritter.
4. Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye are Nigerian identical twin R&B artistes known porpularly as Psquare. They both can provide net worth of over 15 billion Naira good enough for them to get anything they want in life.
5. Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola known as DJ Cuppy is a Nigerian 23-year-old female disc jockey and a producer