If you are not being talked about, it means you are not worth it. The list for the most-searched top 10 Ghanaian movie stars on Google is out, researched and compiled by GhanaCelebrities.Com.
For celebs who couldn’t manage their way into the top 10, there is no need to worry so much (not all those on the list are celebrities anyway). I tried making it top 15 but there wasn’t enough data for the analysis. It is a pain that none of our directors and producers is in the top 10.
- Van Vicker
- Nadia Buari
- Jackie Appiah
- Yvonne Nelson
- Agya Koo
- Majid Michel
- John Dumelo
- Juliet Ibrahim
- Nana Ama Mcbrown
- Chris Attoh
And i also saved sometime for myself . After the list above, i tried searching my name and Google hit back, notoriously warning me that there is nothing like that crap in their database. Damn! I know why Google sent me that annoying feedback.
Probably, i haven’t been Majid Michel enough (exposing my hairy ass and licking Yvonne Nelson’s thighs- ‘Heart of Men’ or i haven’t been swinging my waist in ecstasy like Juliet Ibrahim- ‘4 Play’). My bad right!… The things some people do to be famous is amazing. Anyway Congrats to all who made the list…
According to the Search Results:
- Jackie Appiah is the most-searched celebrity in Ghana.
- Nadia Buari is searched more in United Kingdom and USA than Jackie Appiah.
- Van Vicker is searched more in Nigeria and South Africa.
How it works
- Google analyzes a portion of worldwide Google web searches from all Google domains to compute how many searches have been done for the terms entered, relative to the total number of searches done on Google over time. The data is scaled and normalized to find the average.
- No matter where the search is done, every data is scaled (displayed on a scale of 0 to 100) and normalized (dividing the sets of data by a common variable to cancel out the variable’s effect on the data).
- Average (the main results) is found after scaling and normalization as shown above in the graph.
If anyone uses other search engine like Yahoo Search, the data is not applicable in this analysis.
My grandma lives in the countryside and knows nothing about internet not to talk of Google. Does it mean she is not a fan of Agya Koo?