As human beings, many of us are under intense pressure to satisfy our needless needs, thereby curtailing the happiness and peace of mind we are supposed to enjoy as we journey through life.
Most of us are driven and far stretched to unbearable limits in our desire to satisfy our needs. But do we really need all those needs? The mere fact that you see something as a need in life does not really mean you need it or at that particular time, you got to have it.
The assumption of needs is a complex discipline and many have tried to wrongly simplify it by saying, needs are those you cannot do without in life.
The above is not only wrong, it also fails to take into account the distinctiveness of us as individuals, our capabilities, strength and weakness in satisfying our needs-including the fundamentals.
If your happiness and peace of mind is being curtailed by your desire to satisfy your needs, you must re-evaluate these needs to ascertain if you really need them.
Life is a lousy journey burden by our own aspirations, it is therefore unnecessary to overload the struggles of life with needless needs. It kills the soul and never brings you the happiness you are suppose to have in life.
Does the mere fact that someone says you need something really indicates that you need it? And does the fact that everyone around you have something means you also need it?
For you to have happiness and peace of mind, you have to begin to question your needs. Prioritize your needs in order of importance. Those needs which are not necessary or put unbearable pressure on your existence can be forgone.
You must concentrate on the needs that will fetch you real and lasting happiness. Let go those needs you assume by virtue of assumption of needs…The fact is that most of the things you assume that you need, you do not really need them.
Set yourself free, embrace the happiness you deserve and have a lasting peace of mind by simply locating those needless needs, and throw them out of the window.
Stop assuming more and more needs as you journey through life because all they do is to hold back your happiness. Start getting rid of those needless needs you have and happiness will quickly simple with you.
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/ ScrewLife.Com
Chris-Vincent is an internet enthusiast & entrepreneur, web developer, web publisher and a blogger, a law student with special interest in Human Success, Personal Development and Achievements.
As a multi-niche blogger, areas of web development, internet entrepreneurship and marketing are a close heartfelt passion. He enjoys blogging and making money online.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Winnie 'Nomzamo' Mandela: She Who Tried!
- BG: Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Ahead Of 2013 Ghana Movie Awards, Your Favourite Movie Stars Pose With The GMA’s Expensive Statuette
- Wife of Footballer-Samuel Inkoom Shares Intimate Photos On Instagram | Some Say It Is An Attempt To Let The Girls Chasing Her Husband Know-He LOVES Her
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: READ President Obama's Touching Speech
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know