The latest movie from Van Vicker and his Sky+Orange production titled ‘The Hands Of Time’ starring Nadia Buari, Van Vicker, Kofi Adjorlolo and several other talented Actors will be premiered tomorrow, August 3, 2012 at the Silverbird Cinema in Accra,7pm.
After years of being in front and behind the camera, you cannot doubt the experience Van Vicker has gathered as an Actor and a Director.
His previous productions as a Director have been a great success and from what GhanaCelebrities.Com saw at the press preview of his latest-‘The Hands Of Time’, you should not miss it for anything…
We all know the strong on-screen chemistry between Van Vicker and Nadia Buari. If you want to see how these two have matured and perfected their talent and skills since the days of Beyonce, then you have to watch ‘The Hands Of Time’ tomorrow.
Two sisters, Dantee (Nadia Buari) and Phyll (Phoebe Ewuraye) got separated when a wealthy man adopted Phyll as his only child.
He willed everything he had including his multinational insurance company to her on his dying bed. Kwabena (Kofi Adjorlolo), the husband of Phyll was aware of her father’s wealth and had his own plans.
Years after her stepfather’s death, Phyll decided to search for her elder sister (Dantee) but the search led to her death. Dantee on the other hand is gifted with seeing visions; she could not meet her kid sister after twenty years of separation but knew who killed her. She decided to avenge her sister’s death.
The question is would she succeed in her quest. Find all that happened in this pulsating, mind-blowing, unending suspense and creative piece.
Check out the trailer below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THOSE IN GHANA: ‘When Love Happens’ Starring Desmond Elliot, OC Ukeje, Gideon Okeke, Beverely Naya & Others Starts Showing Tonight at the SilverBird Cinemas in Accra
- What Happened? Did Sandra Ankobiah Run Out of CASH?
- It’s Happening Tonight | Shirley Frimpong Manso Premieres Her Movie-'LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT' in London…GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
- Bishop Obinim Tells Former President Rawlings to Mind His Own Business Or Jesus Would Deal With Him
- Music Matters: Reviewing ‘Bankulize’, Stefanie Larmie’s ‘Walking On My Own’ and ‘Carry Go’ By Brenda