Whoever said money aint the way was not talking about our current generation…When I thought I was making enough and therefore did not have to continue with my ‘lottery’ addiction, this private Island which is on a half price sale has given me more reasons to keep staking…
Who would not love this place? I want to hear someone say he/she will not love the island…Better not say it else when I win the lottery and I throw the GC members party on there, you would not be invited…LOL
Read below for more…Nice place for such a cheap price…Did I say cheap? LOL. If all the readers who come to this blog decide to donate 1 dollar each, within 2 months, I can purchase the Island for us all…LOL
A private island off the coast of Ireland is going on sale after its millionaire owner suffered financial difficulties
Egyptian-Irish businessman Nadim Sadek is selling Inish Turk Beg island for £2.85 million, allegedly less than half of what he spent turning it into his very own haven.
The 65 acre island with a luxury homes, stables, and state-of-the-art technology surprisingly came on to the market.
Since Mr Sadek bought Inish Turk Beg ten years ago the emerald-islet has been transformed into a 21st century utopian paradise.
Sitting off County Mayo alongside 364 other islands in Clew Bay, the retreat boasts one luxury house and four smaller properties.
The main residence includes a magnificent swimming pool and also an astroturf pitch for sports.
It also has a dance hall, cinema, gymnasium and games room and outside there is a croquet lawn and helicopter pad.
The first 2,888 bottles of the island’s own Irish single malt whiskey brand, Maiden Voyage were shipped off Inish Turk Beg this year.
The house has seven bedrooms and including the other properties over 30 people can be accommodated in comfort on the island.
There are various out-buildings, stables, a large boat house, pier and floating jetty included in the £2.85 million price tag.
It receives electricity and water direct from the mainland and even includes broadband internet.
It is shielded from the worst of the westerly wind by other islands and it is just a short boat trip away from Westport on the mainland – this year voted the best place to live in Ireland.
Harriet Grant, from agents Knight Frank, said: ‘Inish Turk Beg island is a property of a lifetime and completely unique in Ireland and probably in the British Isles.
‘It is an easily accessible island and although it’s in the Atlantic it is very sheltered. And the island itself has plenty of natural shelter.
‘It is an extraordinary development in which no expense has been spared. The electricity and water come straight from the mainland and it also has broadband access.
‘And for an island there is a great deal to do both inside and outside. Already there has been a lot of interest and we’ve done several viewings.’
Inish Turk Beg was a personal project of Mr Sadek, who has appeared on the Irish version of ‘Secret Millionaires’, who bought the island after selling his successful international market research business.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Who Is My Celebrity DAD?
- Foreigners Are Stealing Ghana’s Folkloric Arts ‘Free of Charge’
- John Dumelo Is Still Talking & This Time, He Says He Wants To Be The President Of Ghana
- Sparrow Station Is LIVE | Watch ‘Big For Nothing’, Peep, Adams Apples Season 2 & All The Sparrow Movies On There NOW!
- New Music Video: 'Come Closer' By Fuse ODG Feat. Wande Coal
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date