GC Exclusive: Photos Of Pregnant Mzbel…Baby Bump Showing

Few months ago, GhanaCelebrities.Com broke Mzbel’s pregnancy story…We followed it up with a promise that we are working to get our hands on photos of pregnant Mzbel. If nothing at all,  a photo which will show the baby bump to confirm our initial report…

After several weeks of hide and seek, we have spotted pregnant Mzbel in Pretoria, South Africa…

Few minutes ago, Mzbel together with other artistes like Sherifa Gunu who will be performing at tonight’s GhanaFest were seen doing sound check…

For months now, I have been poking Nana Ekua aka Mzbel to see if I can get my hands on such photos but she wouldn’t buy into my tactics…LOL

Today, we’ve won!   🙂

Check out the photos of pregnant Mzbel below…If you doubted our report, here is the evidence!

Should I tell you who is responsible for the pregnant? I am happy for Mzbel, Are you happy for her?

maame ama says:

I am very happy for her… No need to judge a follow woman whether she indulged in adulterous act or not… She’s carrying a normal human being.. Congrats Nana!!

Sir Nart says:

Oh i see, so meaning your husband is a sugar daddy right? Since you said Mzbel dates sugar dadies. Please let the by gones alone and atleast resist any form of bitterness in yo heart. Stay kul and i wish u a happy married life @Patricia

Opanin says:

@Sir Nart, did she say MzBel slept with her husband??????? my friend gerrout…

SynDeytish (dats not my real email biatch) says:

@ Patricia. U r mean dats y u couldn’t keep ur husband’s d I c k home. Prolly u terrible in bed. U should thank mzbel 4 showing ur husband good s e x. (Clapping hands)

pat says:

@SynDeytish (dats not my real email biatch), ur an idiot condoning adultery,or are u one of the bithes sleeping wit other ppls hubbys too,stupid biatch

SynDeytish (dats not my real email biatch) says:

They censored ” b astard”

SynDeytish (dats not my real email biatch) says:

@patricia, u r a sick individual. How many partners hv u had in ur lifetime? Is she bringing an animal to dis world? Ur boyfriend/husband is a bastard. Ur father is a bastard. Stupid b*tch.
Congrats mzbel.

ticia says:

congrats Mzbel cos having a baby is a gift from God….. ur own husband will surely come one day..

Sir Nart says:

Patricia whatever yo name is shame unto u gal, u’v digress from the other sensible ladies. While others are congratulating her u decided to rada bring her down wit silly insults. I bet u’l not even get pregnant let alone talking of childrens wit diff fadas.

patricia says:

If I care to know am happily married wit two kids n dis ashawo dog was having an affair wit my husband yrs back n put me thru a lot of stress but thank God my husband came to his senses,so why shld I congratulate her,for all we know she’s carrying dis baby from one of her numerous sugar daddies so is dis a good deed we must applaud,if she was pregnant wit her own man,she won’t be hiding him?she’s obviously ruining anoda home after her abortion pills failed to work.shameee on her @Sir Nart,

You seem to know her quite well and dispice her all the way but don’t you think don’t you think you should let it go no matter what happend in the passed the good thing is your husband is back with you and I’m sure that he has learned his lesson already I mean forgiveness is a big idea and it. Works best when it is invested into people who have the courage to grasp the seven foot idea of what’s best for their future rather than the four foot high idea of recompense for what has happend in the past?@patricia,

maame ama says:

@Dr. Miyagi, awwww i like that…. been a minute big boss

Lol hope your good good@maame ama,

nat says:

@patricia, i see where the bitterness comes from, but ur hubby is a big man dear. it is always the ‘mistress’ fault. dont u think women also push their husbands away sometimes? just be happy for her. leave the rest to God and also leave the other names u mentioned out of this please. thank you

Opanin says:

@Sir Nart, did u say silly insults??? are der sensible insults????lol……..

Opanin says:

@Sir Nart, on the real tho, why is everyone attacking @Patricia???? common, we all xcan’t like the same things..the fact some are congratulating her doesn’t mean we all should congratulate her. allow her to free her mind wae.

Dashing Danisha says:

Still posing lol…Chris yes tel us who is responsible.

Endowed says:

congrats Mzbel

patricia says:

Dis one di33 is kwashiokor look at her big stomach n mosquito legs,so u hv been sleeping arnd aa n gotten pregnant witout a husband.shame on u for sleeping wit ppl’s husbands,see the results.fooool

jessi says:

@patricia, i get what you are saying but please give the girl a little space,atleast she is not hidding the fact that she is pregnant and she has never hiden her son too and for that am proud of her,this lady is much better than some of them that i know,believe me there are worst stories out there and hey chris if you are reading this,i hear essien is planning a secret wedding with one sweetheart from Ghana,i beg get the gist and bring it to us,am iching to know who this babe is.

Opanin says:

@patricia, is it only ppls husbands u sleep wit that u get pregnant????jst asking

naa asheley says:

oh true…. congrats Mzbel

cristalblack says:

congrats girl

Afia says:

You people will kill me oo. GC will find it wherever it is. good work though becos I didnt believe it first when Chris said she was pregnant. I guess I am wrong

nani says:

ghanacelebrities.com….lol…u guys r too much

hmmm good for her.

RocklynLove says:

gOOD FOR HER….. NICE 1…..

27calibre (O_0) says:

so mzbell you have not been sleeping at night HMMMMM

jsexy says:

@27calibre (O_0), anadwo y3 d3, night sweet ooooo

27calibre (O_0) says:

@js*xy, you must be enjoying your night paa…

jsexy says:

@27calibre (O_0), hahaaaaa, what do u think? my name is no mistake

27calibre (O_0) says:

@js*xy, NO COMMENTS LOL

Gongrat. My question now is: WHO IS THE DADDY, or is ebenezer the father cause he has been quite lately

`madam social says:

@Dr. Miyagi, word??? ebenezer got that lucky? lol

Hahahahaa lol I’m only joking I don’t want ebenezer to come and attack me@`madam social,

nat says:

@Dr. Miyagi, nana ama’s new boyfriend is the father. that’s what some commentators are saying at peacefm. that maxwell guy.

Who that guy who looks more like a fenale with. That forehead@nat,

nat says:

EI MR ‘GO GETTER’. NO WONDER YOUR SUCCESS BOOK IS DOING WELL. YOU’VE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN THE ‘CATCHING’. NOW WE NEED THE NAME OF THE DEPOSITOR, I KNOW IT WON’T BE A HERCULEAN TASK?

Grace says:

Where are those who said she was not pregnant lol.  Happy for her too, all the best Mzbel

jsexy says:

wow!!!!!! well she is ageing and since marriage is coming, why not have more kids. Am so happy for her, she can take care of them so….. marriage itself is too much stress. carry go dear, nothing do u!!

nanya amrtinson says:

@js*xy, this is most desent i have seen her. but i feel sorry for the baby. i hope is not a boy cos i was watching her video last night and she was cutting a huge sausage with scissors. well i guess she hates boys lol

AKAK40 says:

@nanya amrtinson,

" rel="nofollow">

patricia says:

Why won’t gc be happy for her when she’s been paying u to insult other celebrities she’s beefing wit,if it was yvonne dat was pregnant,am sure da story wld hv insulting,look at da way ur praising dis asshaawo bcos of small money @js*xy,

Lol@patricia,

patricia says:

Seriously if it was someone else gc wld hv been blasting dem by now when dey this girl is after ppl’s husband n sugar daddies old enuff to be her great grandfather lol yet dey r happy for her cos of da money she’s been giving dem,nonsense @Dr. Miyagi,

That’s true you make sense@patricia,

patricia says:

SHE CLAIM 2 BE DA
SEXIEST FEMALE ARTISI IN GH N SO IS SHOCKING SHE’S ALMOST 40YRS N YET A GO.AT DOESN’T EVEN WANT TO TAKE HER AUGLY SELF TO THE ALTER.TWO CHILDREN TWO FATHERS HAHAHAHA. MZEBL YOUR T O T O NA WOOD?? HAHHA. I AM SURE THE ABORTION PILL REFUSED TO WORK SO YOU HAVE NO CHOICE TO KEEP IT. HAHAHA. WHEN ABORTION PILL FAILS TO WORK THEN THIS SO CALLED CELEBRITY STARTS TO HIDE THE BASTARD FATHER FROM THE PUBLIC LIKE SHIRLEY FRIMPONG MANSO ALSO DID. OUR CELEBRITIES ARE GIVING BIRTH TO B A S T A R D S. SHAME… THEY CANT EVEN KEEP A MAN. LOCAL CELEBRITIES HAHAHAHA. JOSELYN WHERE IS THE FATHER OF YOUR DAUGHTER??, NADIA WHERE IS YOURS??, HAHAHAHAHA. THESE GIRLS ARE DYING OF LONELINESS INSIDE YET COMING OUT IN PUBLIC AND FORMING BIG GIRLS….YET THEY CANT EVEN KEEP A D I C K TO THEMSELVES..SHAME

@Dr. Miyagi,

jsexy says:

@patricia,well, we all know chris can be bias smtimes, but considering the fact she is getting old and marriage is not coming, let her have the kids instead of aborting them!!

maame ama says:

@patricia, hmmm i dont think he will go that far by accepting gifts lol he do writes stuffs about mzbel too and we know he’s not a fan so chill out on that.

Opanin says:

@maame ama, you and who know?????? speak for urself madam defender…

PART II – More Teaser Photos From Chris-Vincent And Elsie’s Amazing Wedding Ceremony---CLICK HERE