Renowned world music artiste Asa of Jailer fame will perform at the finals of this year’s Miss Ghana pageant.
Exclusive Events Ghana, organizers of the pageant today announced, adding that the internationally-acclaimed singer will be accompanied by a team of performers who will stage what is expected to be a historic show.
An amazing songstress who has seen her global appeal rise with time, the Nigerian is the very definition of an artiste who has it all. The organizers are hopeful she will put up a good show to the admiration of the thousands expected to attend the Saturday November 10 finals, at the Accra International Conference Center.
A multiple award-winning act, Asa’s style of music fuses pop, R&B, funk, neo-soul and reggae in a flawless fashion, all delivered in both English and Yoruba. Drawing inspiration from the likes of Marvin Gaye, Fela Kuti, Bob Marley, Sunny Ade and Ebenezer Obey, her music usually features a blend of impeccable percussion, funky Hammond organ and reggae infused bass.
Some of her popular songs in Ghana over the past few years have included Jailer, Be my Man, No One Knows, and Imperfect Me amongst a tall rich list.
The Miss Ghana finals will be the first time she will be mounting a stage in Ghana. Expectations are high, especially among her large Ghanaian fan base, some of who have been yearning for a day to see her perform on Ghanaian soil.
Miss Ghana 2012 is powered Exclusive Events Ghana, with support from Manet Properties, Auto Plaza Ltd, Reflexion Hair care, Africa Cola, Fidelity Bank, Whirlpool, FC Skin & Beauty Klinik, Special Ice Mineral Water, Accents & Arts, TT Brothers, Edern Security, Intercom Programming & Manufacturing Company Limited (IPMC), Capture – Your Memory Bank Total Fitness Health Club, ATL Fabrics, Golden Tulip Hotel, Mensvic Hotel, Travel Express Hotel, Danny’s Décor, Moet and Chandon, Active Media, Amazing U, Details by Ne Yo Mi, Naadei Morgan, Poqua Poku, Anasimba by Zita, Ciba, INKA, Nubian Vogue, and NDYTSI.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: More Money WON’T Do Any Good To Your Relationship | Couple Break Up Because They Can’t Agree On What To Do With Their Over £100 Million Lottery Win
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening